Who should replace Frank Lampard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m looking forward to the bit where a grumpy point grinder gets us safe with eye bleeding football, then leaves by mutual consent with a £5mill payoff and we get a young, sexy pin-up manager in July to try and play like peak Ajax with this seasons squad minus Pickford, and swapping Gordon for Albrighton.

I'm going to stand outside Goodison with a big banner saying 'We want Gallardo'. It's bound to work as the fans get blamed for everything. Apparently we fired all the previous managers and also chose Frank, so presumably if I get on the news then Mosh will go and sign him up.

Ferguson showed even less tactical knowledge than Lampard when he was in charge previously, It was absolute yard dog stuff, I honestly don't understand why folk would want him back, it took long enough to get rid of him. Dyche is just a poor manager. Yes he had one hand tied behind his back at Burnley but he never even tried to change much, just played along with the status quo, his record is not great when you look at it.
I would argue that we need yard dog stuff. There has been no fight in this team for 2 years now. Ferguson showed fight when he was in charge. Yes we got beat 1-0 at home by Villa but we got a good draw under him away at United. I loved that he brought Moise Kean on and subbed him after 10 mins for clearly not following instruction. Just what we need.

I would argue that we need yard dog stuff. There has been no fight in this team for 2 years now. Ferguson showed fight when he was in charge. Yes we got beat 1-0 at home by Villa but we got a good draw under him away at United. I loved that he brought Moise Kean on and subbed him after 10 mins for clearly not following instruction. Just what we need.
The question for me is why he hasn't found a job since leaving. He said that's why he wanted to leave

Not for me, it would be 100% relegation if we did.

I don't like managers getting sacked, because it ultimately means the club is doing crap, but there is always a weird sense of excitement when hunting for a new manager.

Till it's Nuno.
Same here...dont like either especially when we have already spend circa 40 millions on severance pay (without lampard) in the last few years. Excitement to see a new approach and strategy and hopefully better results on the pitch.

What a time, Sean Dyce leading the poll.

All I want is nobody from Everton to pick the manager, and I include fans in that statement.

Get outside help, fresh ideas.... Preferably it will be someone who has never been involved in the club

Status
Not open for further replies.