Who should replace Frank Lampard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sentiment FC at it again with names like Rooney & Ferguson, who both get us relegated.

Carsley is a cracking coach but there’s absolutely no chance on this planet we should be looking at managers with less experience than Lampard.

I’m not talking about “PL experience” either, I’m on about managerial experience full stop.

Whatever one thinks of Frank Lampard or his performance as Everton manager, that current headline on Sky Sports is an indictment of this club's board:

"Lampard Expected to be Sacked by Everton"

I mean, you'd swear we wanted to execute him. Put the bugger out of his misery - or announce that this has already happened!

Wow! With fans like this I don’t think we should be allowed nice things
B2E3D9C2-69FD-4301-8811-C12499EFCE62.jpeg

There must be a young English manager out there we can get instead of the same old failed managers looking for their next pay day

We literally just did that. This is not the time for training wheels now. We either get in an absolute superstar who is good enough to save us this season and drive us forward, or I’d like to see a short term deal for an experienced firefighter. We simply can’t have a manager learning on the job as the players and fanbase will destroy him if he doesn’t hit the ground running immediately.

Dyche who failed at Burnley, Moyes who's failing at West Ham, no thanks.
It is nonsense. I dont think a manager have not failed before. Maybe there is like Zidane.
But if there is, why he chooses us?
We should appoint someone who can maximize our squad and current budget to save us.

Status
Not open for further replies.