Who should replace Frank Lampard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The board have probably only thought about replacements yesterday! “Oh let’s draw a list up of potential candidates or shall we get the betting odds from sky and go with that”
I can just see it like the scene where they're picking the new England manager in Mike Bassett.

• Haha
Reactions: JLW
Hear me out lads. You want a cold hard authoritarian with the presence to demand more of the squad, and someone who understands the city and what scousers expect.

One word: Steven Gerrard.
What’s amazing is IF moshiri did it , you’d be shocked but it wouldn’t be outside the realm of possibilities. All part of the rollercoaster of this Everton Life .

There must be a young English manager out there we can get instead of the same old failed managers looking for their next pay day

A week to appoint a new manager is fine for me. If we are all for Dyche, I think it is just a matter of days.
If you look at our squad, Dyche or Moyes should be the best choice.
An experienced PL manager, defence based style and know how to build a team with limited budgets.
The problem is just if they both dont want to come, who we can choose?
Nuno and Big Sam?? Dont have the fans support.
Rooney or Big Dunc.? I think both of them are same with Lampard.
Dyche who failed at Burnley, Moyes who's failing at West Ham, no thanks.

Another example of the board being absolutely useless. Any football club should have a constant updated “manager shortlist”, who can come in and managed the model the club/DoF have set up.

Prime example is Brighton. Lost Potter out of nowhere compared to us & replaced him like for like a day later. We should have been looking since the World Cup ffs

Not sure about this obsession with hiring “experienced PL managers” when that’s all we’ve done for 10+ years & we’ve been awful. Sounds like they’re not interested in Dyche thankfully & NES’ buyout clause will keep us away from him.

If we even look at Rooney, Ferguson etc you might aswell just relegate us now.
That's exactly what will happen. If he goes, it might be weeks before hes replaced. Its incompetence on a frightening level.

Every time a Boss goes from us, it's almost like the betting come's up with a list of the worst you can think of when it comes to Everton, Rooney or Ferguson just because they played for us should not even get a mention for me, Dyche i think well according to Joyce think it was is not even in the running, Bielsa is a absolute nutter so may be perfect in that sense for us and he speaks very good English but does not in Interviews etc so his words don't get twisted (IE he will probably blame his translator if something was wrote wrong)

Status
Not open for further replies.