Who should replace Frank Lampard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Used to like him a lot when at valencia..did very well at wolves initially but then got found out a bit...was really bad at spurs. I think we need someone that gets everton, that has passion for this football club...
Perhaps I view it a bit more pragmatically, I couldnt care less if the new man never got us if he won football games....

Lets face it, Rafael knew the city, Lampard got the club, is that worth continuing?

Should of gone against Bournemouth. Getting destroyed by Bournemouth twice in a week should of been the warning the board needed to get rid and give us time to bed in a new manager and get points from the vital games after the world Cup.

We've 16 games left in the league and we need 8 wins to get to 40 points.

We're down and the board sat there and let it happen.

I'm convinced the only reason he didn't go after Southampton is because Moshiris ego wouldn't allow it after he'd posted a letter and went on the radio saying he wouldn't the absolute cretin.

Just seen someone mention Steven Schumacher from Plymouth. Possibly too early for him to do it at Premier League level but what about as a rebuild job in the Championship?

Don't shoot the messenger, like.
Thought maybe one day he could be our manager if he continues doing well. Not sure if a mess like us is suitable for an inexperienced manager thiugh

Perhaps I view it a bit more pragmatically, I couldnt care less if the new man never got us if he won football games....

Lets face it, Rafael knew the city, Lampard got the club, is that worth continuing?
Not sure lampard got the club really. For me he lacks passion...even during the matches on the touchline he lacks energy. He is trying to be far too pragmatic where we need spontaneity.

Dyche seems the most obvious shout but I don't see it working.

The longer we leave the decision the more and more unappealing we become.

Take Villa acting promptly when they realised their manager was a useless turd, still early enough in the season for them to attract a proper football manager with proven quality and success over the past decade in Unai Emery. They now sit 13 points ahead of us.

Our board was happy to just sit on their hands after a week that saw Bournemouth Football Club put 7 goals past us.

Status
Not open for further replies.