Who sells tickets on Stubhub?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've said it before but if anyone has a ticket and lets it fall into the hands of a kopite i think it's disgusting.

If you haven't got the stomach or cahones for it then fair play, give it to a Blue who does.

It will be bad enough them winning it at our gaff. Do you really want to contribute them putting red on all four sides and them putting it down in legend as the day they conquered Goodison?

You're selling Everton's dignity for a quick payday.

Im not a rich man, but the fact that I can afford a Season Ticket clearly indicates im not poor, but getting 220 notes for me and the boys ticket would be a great little windfall for somebody like me, I mean its basically a months shopping which is huge.

But.

Ive asked the people who sit by me how unhappy they would be if I sold my ticket and as you can imagine it was a universal "TIT", so whilst I would gladly sell my dignity and infact Evertons dignity for 220 notes, I cant sell somebody elses dignity, so im gonna have to sit through the pain.

But come on, you cant judge somebody for making that paper, clearly some people are just greedy, but people need to realise the difference even a little bit of extra cash makes to some people.

Anyway not having a pop at you lad, just a few people saying the same sort of thing and a little context is possibly needed, I do realise the hypocrisy of crying poverty when I own a Season Ticket like.

You know that for a fact do you.
Barnred has already said he would give his ticket way for free to his brother IF he had one .
Given your views , I would be very surprised if you have a ticket , in the unlikely event that you do
I sincerely hope you are seated directly behind the seats vacated by Barnred's 6 mates - you can buy the kopites a pint at half time .

I work overseas at this time, but have kept my ST. I have to agree with some comments about letting one of my kopite friends take the ticket for nothing. That's because despite their allegiance they're good people.... believe it or not. I also have kopite acquaintances where i would burn it first.

This time I'm flying home with a friend who is making his first journey to GP, he's a blue by association now but this will probably be his only chance to go to a Merseyside Derby. I'm giving my ticket to him and I'll watch it in the Winslow.
Everyone will have a reason why they decide on what they do with their tickets and it's up to them. Some will sacrifice the Derby to help pay for the other games.

We don't know each person's circumstances and neither do we need to. It is their ticket to do with what they want *.

*-recently I donated my ticket to a charity and i contacted the club in order for them to print it out for them. They did mention this was a one off as they are monitoring stubhub for people who regularly sell it for way above face value. Not sure on what they can do though.

FWIW I would never sell my ticket for inflated prices.

Barnred has already said he would give his ticket way for free to his brother IF he had one .
Given your views , I would be very surprised if you have a ticket , in the unlikely event that you do
I sincerely hope you are seated directly behind the seats vacated by Barnred's 6 mates - you can buy the kopites a pint at half time .
Oops what a tit you are.

Hilarious.
taking-a-bow.jpg

If you sell your ticket at over the odds you are a ticket tout, no better or worse than any other. Personally, the club should not be facilitating this service and shame on those who choose to rip of others, whether fellow blues, a tourist looking to get to a match or anyone else.

If you sell your ticket at a premium and get heat from your regular neighbours in the ground for ruining their derby night, you deserve everything you get

Status
Not open for further replies.