Who sells tickets on Stubhub?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll probably get jumped on for saying this but ...... to sell your tickets to 6 kopites is frankly despicable behaviour and I don't fancy your chances of receiving a warm welcome at your next post derby game from the Evertonians who usually sit in the same section as the Sh*those Six !
The fact that you are anticipating trouble says it all about your character I'm afraid .
Wind your neck in mate'

The fact your questioning my character shows you need to read posts properly before shouting your mouth off.

And my mate and his group have had the same seats for around 10 years and lmost of the people who sit around them are all thinking of doing the semester thing.

I'll pass your views onto him. I'm sure he'll be gutted.

I'll probably get jumped on for saying this but ...... to sell your tickets to 6 kopites is frankly despicable behaviour and I don't fancy your chances of receiving a warm welcome at your next post derby game from the Evertonians who usually sit in the same section as the Sh*those Six !
The fact that you are anticipating trouble says it all about your character I'm afraid .

I've said it before but if anyone has a ticket and lets it fall into the hands of a kopite i think it's disgusting.

If you haven't got the stomach or cahones for it then fair play, give it to a Blue who does.

It will be bad enough them winning it at our gaff. Do you really want to contribute them putting red on all four sides and them putting it down in legend as the day they conquered Goodison?

You're selling Everton's dignity for a quick payday.

There's plenty of Blues who would want the tickets - would never sell them to Kopites
I agree, no way would I sell it to one of them and give them the impression they can take over goodison, absolutely no way, and I wouldn’t do that to the people around me. So what if they win it at goodison, they have practically won the thing already anyway, have some pride and stomach and go the game and get behind the team and make it as loud and as uncomfortable for that shower as possible.

Wind your neck in mate'

The fact your questioning my character shows you need to read posts properly before shouting your mouth off.

And my mate and his group have had the same seats for around 10 years and lmost of the people who sit around them are all thinking of doing the semester thing.

I'll pass your views onto him. I'm sure he'll be gutted.

I'm sorry I misunderstood your post and included you in their intended actions but I wont wind my neck !

I still think what your mate's and his group are intending to do is still wrong , plain and simple . The fact there may others doing it doesn't make it right !

If they haven't got the guts to go to match themselves let them leave the seats empty or sell the tickets to other Blues for face value , there's plenty around looking for tickets.

p.s. I think you should reassess who you keep company with mate

Quote Reply
Report •••
First Prev8 of 8

Bournemouth tickets go on sale to members on 16th April.
Yes, but I'm going to have a look to see how it works when the Leicester tickets go on sale. Not going to buy any, but I don't know what to do as none have
been on sale since I bought a membership. I suppose you click on the match and the app' opens up.

I'm not going to end 35 years of friendship because a mate sold his derby ticket to a Liverpool fan. My brother, who is also my best mate, is also a Liverpool fan who can't afford a season ticket. If Liverpool had a chance to win the league at Goodison I would gladly give him my ticket for nothing (if I had one to give). I make no apology if that offends anyone's narrow minded sense of propriety.

As it happens I think my mate will go to the game. The idea of having some anonymous RS cover the cost of next years season ticket appealed to him, but if it's true hat the maximum you can get on stubhub is £125, then I doubt he'd go for it. But thousands probably will put their tickets up for sale and I'm not sure if you can stop Liverpool fans taking advantage of that.

I'm not going to end 35 years of friendship because a mate sold his derby ticket to a Liverpool fan. My brother, who is also my best mate, is also a Liverpool fan who can't afford a season ticket. If Liverpool had a chance to win the league at Goodison I would gladly give him my ticket for nothing (if I had one to give). I make no apology if that offends anyone's narrow minded sense of propriety.

As it happens I think my mate will go to the game. The idea of having some anonymous RS cover the cost of next years season ticket appealed to him, but if it's true hat the maximum you can get on stubhub is £125, then I doubt he'd go for it. But thousands probably will put their tickets up for sale and I'm not sure if you can stop Liverpool fans taking advantage of that.
Give it a rest mate , you and your mates are still wrong to consider selling your tickets to kopites (in your case a non existent ticket ) ..... end of

Status
Not open for further replies.