Who must we buy to strengthen in January?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd hazard a guess at 30million pounds + with a few players put to pasture a decent amount of wages there too. But this will be summer money.

I'm with @Paul Bernard here. Genuinely, I'd like to know exactly how much money you believe we have to spend in January?

I'm sure if it is required there'll be some cash available in January, but it will be limited. Don't let the huge profits from 2013/14 sway you.

The much heralded TV money and record profits will have balanced the expenditure on Rom, improvements to Finch Farm and clearing debts.

Unless we remove some names from the squad and bringing in some income, I'd be surprised if there is more than £10m to spend.

To be fair, I'd be surprised if it even that much... I would happily be proven wrong, but I can't see it.

I'd hazard a guess at 30million pounds + with a few players put to pasture a decent amount of wages there too. But this will be summer money.

Look at your remark, Osman has an extension, so has Hibbert, Barry has 3 years, Distin I think has another season, not sure on Howard. What others could be put out to grass?

Contrary to the title I do not think we have any funds TBH.

We need to bite the bullet and take a risk on a young-ish keeper for £7/8mill. Get him out on loan for two seasons then get him back on a mega contract as our number one. We can't afford to spend £15mill on a first choice who will only give us 5 years like Cech but we need better than the usual backups like Robles.

Think what Chelsea did with Courtois. We need to be thinking like that, not having some 21 year old rotting in the stiffs each week.

I think we should have a look at that Bojan lad who looks good, get Cech in from Chelsea cause why not, I reckon ANYONE who has played even semi decent against us in Europe (KJEAR, PERISIC) should be signed up immediately, no questions asked. I heard Dortmund are getting rid of some of their stars, surely they would sign for us over Munich? Carlos Fierro bags you about 80 goals per season on football manager so get that lid in too.

I think we should have a look at that Bojan lad who looks good, get Cech in from Chelsea cause why not, I reckon ANYONE who has played even semi decent against us in Europe (KJEAR, PERISIC) should be signed up immediately, no questions asked. I heard Dortmund are getting rid of some of their stars, surely they would sign for us over Munich? Carlos Fierro bags you about 80 goals per season on football manager so get that lid in too.

Cech is a no go.

Stoke won't sell Bojan.

Never heard of Fierro.

Did not
NO MONEY?

Utter clueless you.

Absolutely ridiculous.

Hence = 'WTF'

We do have money. We also have a choice of when to spend said money.

You might be better not posting absolute Dross in future.
realize you had an insight into Evertons finance so will bow down to your superior knowledge, historically though any money we generate never gets ploughed in to player purchase hence the replies to your explanation of WTF.

Grow up.......

It's going to be loans isn't it? likely a winger if he has a brain the spanish tit.

Status
Not open for further replies.