Who Most Urgently Needs To Be Replaced If We Want To Improve (Staff)?

Who needs to go first in order to achieve sustained improvement?

• Benitez

Votes: 15 15.0%
  • Farhad

Votes: 9 9.0%
  • Brands

Votes: 33 33.0%
  • DBB/Kenwright

Votes: 18 18.0%
  • All of the above !!!

Votes: 25 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brands has to go for his monumental mismanagement of club funds to the point that we can't sign anyone for at least 12 months (possibly a lot longer) because he has flogged the family silver to buy a farmyard full of misfits and no-hopers and capped it all by by appointing an over-the-hill kopite as manager.
Get rid.

At the forthcoming AGM , would a vote of no confidence have any substantial impact? I doubt it will happen anyway , admittedly I’m not so clued up on such matters.

My guess is they will really lay it on thick in terms of the new stadium, community initiatives and so on. Any disparaging feelings will likely be shouted down with the usual shame tactics via social media.

At the forthcoming AGM , would a vote of no confidence have any substantial impact? I doubt it will happen anyway , admittedly I’m not so clued up on such matters.

My guess is they will really lay it on thick in terms of the new stadium, community initiatives and so on. Any disparaging feelings will likely be shouted down with the usual shame tactics via social media.
They've made it online only from this year onwards. Any questioning will be vetted beforehand so only the most benign questions get asked. There will be no dissenting voices allowed.

They've made it online only from this year onwards. Any questioning will be vetted beforehand so only the most benign questions get asked. There will be no dissenting voices allowed.

Isn’t there usually a vote of confidence or no confidence at these things? Technically they could still do that via a online voting process with the shareholders ? Something has to change surely .

And where is the Echo in all of this? Are they not supposed to be journalists, it shouldn’t just be left to fans to voice concerns.

Isn’t there usually a vote of confidence or no confidence at these things? Technically they could still do that via a online voting process with the shareholders ? Something has to change surely .

And where is the Echo in all of this? Are they not supposed to be journalists, it shouldn’t just be left to fans to voice concerns.
lol. The red echo are too busy finding Turin shrowd-style aperitions of Herr klopp in some skidmarked undies, or finding out which member of steps is Stevie g's favourite. They haven't got time to be reporting on Everton.

Isn't Moshiri the majority shareholder with like 80 odd per cent.

He's hardly going to vote to say he has no confidence in himself and his own board lol

p32988_p_v10_ae.jpg

Not literally like.

Got to start where the rot is.

Kenwright, and then the rest of the cronies to go.

If Moshiri wants to be taken seriously he needs to rid himself of the passionate about football people and then replace them with Football people.

No point having loyal people to a sinking ship. Turn it round and bring in quality, top quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.