Who Most Urgently Needs To Be Replaced If We Want To Improve (Staff)?

Who needs to go first in order to achieve sustained improvement?

• Benitez

Votes: 15 15.0%
  • Farhad

Votes: 9 9.0%
  • Brands

Votes: 33 33.0%
  • DBB/Kenwright

Votes: 18 18.0%
  • All of the above !!!

Votes: 25 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was said over and over again a few years back that it was ridiculous to think that Kenwright still had any serious influence.

He runs the show except no longer as Any accountability and can quite easily pass the book.
Says more about moshiri than it does about kenwright.

For all kenwright's failings, I have a horrible feeling that history will show his biggest failing was selling the club to moshiri.

Millions has been pumped into this team in recent years and yet we're going backwards because of how poorly we're ran. In your opinion which position should be the number 1 priority to replace in order to start moving forward?
The manager and Brands need to go

We don't need to "replace" Moshiri or Brands, but we need Brands to do his fn job without Kenwright and Moshiri overriding him. We need Moshiri to BTFO and let Brands or anyone else really do the job correctly.
If he was as good at his job as his reputation states then he would have walked first sign of his opinion being overlooked. Instead he's happy to sign off on those deals because he's happy to sit and collect his wage while we fail on the pitch. No RB is a disgrace.

Brands would be the first one out the door for me. Then BK DBB. Manager is the least of our worries compared to those other massive frauds.

Moshiri is clearly the guy who is ultimately responsible for our confused direction and lack of a clear plan.

He runs the show, but - crucially - he also pays for the show.

I know everyone loves an easy answer, but there isn't one here.

The biggest club failings? The academy and the medical staff, honestly. If we could develop, retain and promote Prem-standard players to the first squad, we might have some depth. If we could keep players healthy, treat injuries effectively, and resist pressure to rush players back, we might have some depth.

The limited squad isn't making the medical staff's job any easier. It is probably contributing to both overtraining/overwork injuries and pressure to rush players back, but we have been picking up way too many injuries way too early in recent seasons, and then having extended absences to boot.

Says more about moshiri than it does about kenwright.

For all kenwright's failings, I have a horrible feeling that history will show his biggest failing was selling the club to moshiri.
But he isn't running it, and hasnt been since the day Moshirri arrived, the day we started to go backwards

Moshiri is clearly the guy who is ultimately responsible for our confused direction and lack of a clear plan.

He runs the show, but - crucially - he also pays for the show.

I know everyone loves an easy answer, but there isn't one here.
That's actually why I made this thread. So much mismanagement and disastrous decisions that I can't decide who is most underperforming.

No standards, no responsibility. Family club.

That's actually why I made this thread. So much mismanagement and disastrous decisions that I can't decide who is most underperforming.

No standards, no responsibility. Family club.
Yes, but the main point I’m making is that we can’t replace the owner without monumental difficulty.

It’s in no one’s power at the club to replace him except himself.

And even if he did want to walk away, we’d need someone to buy him out with the necessary funds, competence and ambition.

It’s an incredibly difficult ask - and there’s no guarantee we wouldn’t end up in an even worse state under the next owner.

They all need to go

Who ever gave baxendale the job of ceo when no football experience

Why is kenwright still there after selling. Stinking the club out

What's does brands do. No one trusts him as they overrule him alot

Only everton can have millions, spend it all and have nothing to show for it

Theres something dodgy going on. We need someone undercover.....

Status
Not open for further replies.