Who is the worst Everton player you have seen in the Premier League era?

Who is the worst Everton player you have seen in the Premier League era?

• Solomon Rondon

Votes: 74 24.0%
  • Alex Iwobi

Votes: 84 27.3%
  • Oumar Niasse

Votes: 9 2.9%
  • Denis Stracqualursi

Votes: 8 2.6%
  • Marc Hottiger

Votes: 4 1.3%
  • Cuco Martina

Votes: 34 11.0%
  • Tony Thomas

Votes: 5 1.6%
  • Per Kroldrup

Votes: 17 5.5%
  • Anton Alcaraz

Votes: 26 8.4%
  • Eliaquim Mangala

Votes: 4 1.3%
  • Philippe Senderos

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Davy Klaassen

Votes: 11 3.6%
  • Claus Thomsen

Votes: 9 2.9%
  • Mitch Ward

Votes: 7 2.3%
  • Danny Williamson

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Tobias Linderoth

• Andy Van Der Meyde

Votes: 5 1.6%
  • Aiden McGeady

• David Ginola

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Magaye Gueye

Votes: 3 1.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony Thomas, kroldrop, and Thomson, stand out as being really rubbish for different reasons.
But none wind me up more than iwobi .
Rondon has done nothing on current form either.
I would sooner have strak or the Prince for that matter , so shows how bad he has been.
How some of that lot ever pulled on an Everton shirt I will never know.
There was a player in Kroldrup, just not for heading the ball; a massive problem if you play centre half in the EPL!

Dennis Straqua - firecracker. No, not having that. Played like a fan, but Jesus he had heart. Never forget that Chelsea game.
He was still appalling. I mean it's baffling to me the regard that Ferguson is held in but this guy was just plain awful. He should have been playing non-league.

In the absence of Lacina Traore I went for Stracqualursi. He made Brett Angel look like Pele!

He shouldn’t even be on the list, let alone compared to Brett Angel.

Stracqualursi would’ve ran through a brick wall for the club.

If you could transplant that into the bunch of frauds and cowards we’ve had in the past five years, we wouldn’t be in the mess we’re in now.

The fella is a cult hero and as my learned friend @NickK66 has pointed out, that game against Chelsea when he scored, the roof lifted off Goodison.

Plus, how many players write a letter from the heart, thanking the fans and the club for letting him fulfil his dreams ??

Get in the bin with you.

He shouldn’t even be on the list, let alone compared to Brett Angel.

Stracqualursi would’ve ran through a brick wall for the club.

If you could transplant that into the bunch of frauds and cowards we’ve had in the past five years, we wouldn’t be in the mess we’re in now.

The fella is a cult hero and as my learned friend @NickK66 has pointed out, that game against Chelsea when he scored, the roof lifted off Goodison.

Plus, how many players write a letter from the heart, thanking the fans and the club for letting him fulfil his dreams ??

Get in the bin with you.
It's my dream to play for Everton as well, it doesn't mean the club should let me play up front!

John Spencer
Bakayoko
Stuart Barlow
John Oster
Tommy Johnson
Michael Midar
Alex Nyarko

Late 90s football was terrible. Todays lot are streets ahead

I reckon if it is cost : performance ratio then Iwobi and the fella from Iceland have to be very, very high on this list.

The list is very long though so who knows, could be anyone really. No one right answer.

Pound for pound nobody even close to Iwobbli......shame on those calling for Backodaecho,his goals at Blackburn when one down probably kept us up in 97,great memories of that..

Status
Not open for further replies.