Who hates us? (Papers please)

Koff please ...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only people who need to belt up are the drama queens who are acting like Kopites.

Seriously, some people take things far too seriously and believe all the nonsene circulated on Twitter and elsewhere online. There is no media campaign aimed at us, certainly nothing sinister. To infer that there is smacks of an inferiority complex or seige mentality, which is pure Kopite/RAWK territory.

We're better than that.
Yes there is mate. Or at least against all clubs who can threaten the media darlings. the media have their list of clubs, all of whom bring in the most views/buys of their products, so they are the target audience. Therefore if a club like everton threaten to knock one of them out of the public eye for a year then they want to deliver as much bad publicity to that club to make sure the big clubs are kept big in the general public eyes.

Put it one way, Everyone thought saints were going down last year, why? Because the media and eventually the club sold off their players. The same with us, McCarthy, Lukaku, Stones, Coleman, Mirallas, Baines etc are all good players, great players even. these types are too good for a mid table club like we should be and therefore the media want to portray them leaving to the teams above us, thus wekening us as a club.

Papers_Please_-_Title_Logo.png

Because of the redshites fanbase all over the country, it sells their papers etc.

But you said along the lines of 'To provoke a reaction'. If it was reaction they're after there'd be no better target.

IMO it's a mindset amongst so-called journalists that prompts them to write the cack they do about us. It's along the lines of 'They matter because they're there, but we wish they wern't."

We're sort of an inconvenience to them. I like to think of it that way. Let them write what they like. I won't pay for it.

But you said along the lines of 'To provoke a reaction'. If it was reaction they're after there'd be no better target.

IMO it's a mindset amongst so-called journalists that prompts them to write the cack they do about us. It's along the lines of 'They matter because they're there, but we wish they wern't."

We're sort of an inconvenience to them. I like to think of it that way. Let them write what they like. I won't pay for it.

It really wouldn't surprise me though, if a few of these beaut journalists do you write things about us to get a reaction some times, especially at the Mirror. Also, I agree, some journalists probably see us as an inconvenience.

It could just be the nature of football fans, because there are even redshite fans who think there is a media conspiracy against them, referee's are against them etc, even though we know different.

Status
Not open for further replies.