Who hates us? (Papers please)

Koff please ...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only people who need to belt up are the drama queens who are acting like Kopites.

Seriously, some people take things far too seriously and believe all the nonsene circulated on Twitter and elsewhere online. There is no media campaign aimed at us, certainly nothing sinister. To infer that there is smacks of an inferiority complex or seige mentality, which is pure Kopite/RAWK territory.

We're better than that.

The only people who need to belt up are the drama queens who are acting like Kopites.

Seriously, some people take things far too seriously and believe all the nonsene circulated on Twitter and elsewhere online. There is no media campaign aimed at us, certainly nothing sinister. To infer that there is smacks of an inferiority complex or seige mentality, which is pure Kopite/RAWK territory.

We're better than that.

Yes, but The Cheese Market News is full of melts and scathing reviews of Blues (Roquefort, Gorgonzola et al).

We're better than that.

I'd normally be the first to agree with you, football fans do have a default state of paranoia.

But the Mirror of late, dear God....

I don't buy (or steal) any of them, and I won't even pick up a metro if I'm on the scum shovel, so I'm NEA.

Let them hate. I hate them.

We're better than that.

I don't think there's a media campaign aimed at us specifically - but there is a general one aimed at those perceived as 'smaller' clubs. It's insulting and regularly terrible journalism aimed at headline grabbing for traffic to their abysmal websites.

Status
Not open for further replies.