Who has been our best player in this Premier League season so far?

Who has been our best player this season so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really tough call for me between Keane and DCL. Both equally important this term as you can't win games without scoring goals nor without keeping teams out. DCL doesn't just score he works his socks off as an outlet and Keane's distribution has been second only to J-Rod and Digne. Both these players have thrived under Ancelloti and improved massively. I went for Keane but very difficult to split them.

When the scum fail to win the title this year Pickford should be given an MBE in the summer for services to football
I'm shocked he only has 3 votes here. People have short memories if this poll went up after the derby he would be in the 90s. What other player can single handily close a gap on our rivals by a 30 point margin? Dixie Dean? Maybe. Pickford gets the keys to OUR city. And my house keys if he needs to crash after a heavy night out.

Keane, DCL, Doucoure top three for me.

James and Allan have been able to show flashes but injuries have belayed that consistency. Same for Digne.

Honourable mention for Mina, too and Godfrey has had a solid start.

Tbf, shows how consistent a fair few of them have been.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-19-16-47-07-29.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-01-19-16-47-07-29.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 66

Keane for being consistently excellent at the back and netting a few as well. DCL 2nd not far behind, and then Alan 3rd for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.