Who do you hate the most?

Well?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
tells you all you need to know when schneiderlin is leading above walsh or fat sam. if he starts on saturday, we might as well give up.

Unpopular opinion I’m sure, but are we as fans helping our current dire situation with such negativity. Now don’t get me wrong Everton have just about finished me off this season, and I’m as frustrated as everyone else but some of the pure anger and bile being aimed at the club as a whole and individual players on social media and at the match itself is just ridiculous. I get that they are paid an absolute fortune but that doesn’t mean they won’t be affected by abuse, if I had someone screaming at me whilst I’m working or received angry emails telling me how crap I am I reckon it would probably have a negative impact on me. Anyway I can only hope we wipe the slate clean over the summer and start fresh next season. God knows we’re desperate for any kind of positivity.

..threadwetter.

Hate is a very strong word. I don’t hate any of those in the least.
I like the pun a lot eggs.

Now I admire and envy your ability to be steadfastly positive when it comes to all things Everton, something certainly needed in an Everton forum, but surely one of the above must have grinded your gears just a little bit?

I don't actually hate anyone, but I do have a very strong dislike of many.

QgWV8qxYOIzI.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.