• Begovic

• Indi

• Bony

• Nasri

• Samways on toast

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he ends up better (better at hassling opposition, better distribution, more drive) then sure. Macca is tidy and functional, a solid midfield carrier. But a better all-round player in that position will make him look redundant quite quickly.
He was 2 years ago, he's cack now.

Against United there was a few times where Barkley/Del (IIRC) came deep to get the ball and instead of offering the short pass option he just sat there and watched them as they were chased around for 20 seconds.

He also offers absolutely 0 going forward.

He was 2 years ago, he's cack now.

Against United there was a few times where Barkley/Del (IIRC) came deep to get the ball and instead of offering the short pass option he just sat there and watched them as they were chased around for 20 seconds.

He also offers absolutely 0 going forward.

I don't think he was that bad, but he needs a functioning organised team around him.

I don't think he was that bad, but he needs a functioning organised team around him.
Or maybe he should get a kick up his arse.

He used to be a fantastic water carrier type - chasing everyone down, looking lively, covering every blade of grass.

Now he doesn't even open up for a pass, games pass him by.

Or maybe he should get a kick up his arse.

He used to be a fantastic water carrier type - chasing everyone down, looking lively, covering every blade of grass.

Now he doesn't even open up for a pass, games pass him by.

I guess a kick up the arse is pretty much the same thing as disciplined coaching. Hopefully Koeman can provide.

Mata & Williams are the big favourites...if we land them and just lose Stones I for one will be ok with the Window. It'll end up being a negative net-spend and after all the hype a bit meh, but realistically we would've improved:

Out: Stones, Osman, Pienaar, Hibbert, Howard (only one regular first-11 and even as squad-filler the others would've been weak options)

In: Stek, Gueye, Mata, Williams (the latter two regular first-11, the other two seemingly-decent squad options)

Make it happen, Mosh.
Mosh aint da manager...FFS Lovely another redundant transfer thread

Even if we signed all of the options we'd probably still be crap.

Edit; i went for Mata, Witsel and Williams however

Status
Not open for further replies.