• Bony

• Nasri

• Samways on toast

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dholliday

deconstructed rep
From all the transfer rumours solid enough to have their own threads, which players do we actually want to spend our limited budget on?

I'm guessing Stones is leaving and Rom is staying, so going for Williams and Mata.

Mata, Carvalho, Koulibaly, Witsel

No chance on earth of them all and be over the moon with 2 of them.

Williams, Hart, Bony - because the lack of depth at those positions terrifies me.

We desperately need a good keep but Hart's a bad tit and Begovic is sloppy seconds ala Tim Howard.

Scandal we haven't been linked with better goalies.

Said on other threads mate, Hart wouldn't be my first or even second choice by a mile, but tit or not he is miles better than what we have had for years (since Martyn) he is a leader and would be a signing that would shock a lot of media who think he's too good for us.

We'd go from arguably having the worst starting keeper in the league last season and bottom 3-4 this, to having maybe the 5th best this season (after De Gea, Lloris, Cech - maybe on par with Courtous and Ter Stegen should City buy him) - can't think of a single signing that would improve in one position as much in the team - and IF he is available and willing to come then we could potentially sort it fast and he would have zero bedding in time as we'd get with a keeper from abroad.

Status
Not open for further replies.