Who are the missed players Everton could of signed..Lukaku talks about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perez, witsel, Depay, gabiadini, belfodil, brahimi, koulibaly, Keane, siguardson, sissoko.

Sniderman was a great signing and Lookman looks a decent prospect, but neither were what we needed. We needed a creative midfielder, a CB and another striker. We got none of them.
I wouldn't have touched 7 of them

Perez, witsel, Depay, gabiadini, belfodil, brahimi, koulibaly, Keane, siguardson, sissoko.

Sniderman was a great signing and Lookman looks a decent prospect, but neither were what we needed. We needed a creative midfielder, a CB and another striker. We got none of them.

Add William Carvalho to that list.

ftdnkh.jpg

If it was Gabbiadini he's mental.

He could, and hopefully will, be a total Jelavic.

And add the fact that he wanted to play every game. He wouldn't have here.

If you think of who moved and is doing well in the summer other than Kante who we were never in for the only other player in the league I can think of who we could have possibly been interested in is wanyama, who has quietly been excellent at spurs but even then, I would have Schneiderlin over wanyama all day. Of the others linked in the summer and January the only one I can really think rom would be arsed about would be depay as they are meant to be mates and maybe we had told rom we were going to go in for vvd before he got injured at Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.