Who are the missed players Everton could of signed..Lukaku talks about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perez, witsel, Depay, gabiadini, belfodil, brahimi, koulibaly, Keane, siguardson, sissoko.

Sniderman was a great signing and Lookman looks a decent prospect, but neither were what we needed. We needed a creative midfielder, a CB and another striker. We got none of them.

Not sure what happened with Gabbi , I heard Napoli changed the deal on the final days of the window hence we ended up with Valencia.
My guess he's refering to Sigurdson more than anyone.

I was talking about January tbf mate. We went back and Koeman pulled it, same as Belfoldi or whatever his name was

Maybe he lurks on here and believed all the nonsense ITK targets that got posted over the summer!
He could just be talking in general without meaning any specific individuals. Anyway anything that puts pressure on the board, including Koeman links to manage other sides, will only help make sure no ore ameature windows

Imagine if he was following the airplane tracker thread on his iPhone using wifi on the airplane flying over. I mean, don't put too much effort into imagining this, but it would be funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.