Whingers At The Match!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember beeing in Glawdys street for the Fulham match which clinched the title,and some smart arse was shouting abuse at Vernon for kicking the ball over the bar in the warm up.and the guy moaned when people got on to him.he moaned at every game for about 3 years so I moved away from him and [Poor language removed] me The guy by me then must have been his brother:lol::lol:

The thing is, if you pay your money your allowed an opinion. A lot of people use the game as a release to a stressfull,long,hard week in work.Its just unfortunate that certin players take most of the stick.

Dont worry to much, im sure 20/30k a week eases the blow. :D:D

Who went on to score 3. I was in the Parkend the greatest day of my young life.

Did you go home early it was 4 - 1. I snogged labby that day, jigged on the pitch and watched the boys drink champagne in the stands with John Moores, Tony Kay's face springs to mind everytime, great memories;)

Did you go home early it was 4 - 1. I snogged labby that day, jigged on the pitch and watched the boys drink champagne in the stands with John Moores, Tony Kay's face springs to mind everytime, great memories;)
He went on to score 3 pause I was in the Parkend.
Speedreaders! (no smillies for some reason)
Never left a game early in my life.I seen too many late winners to do that.
Maybe we need a new forum ARLE ARSES CORNER Lot of the lads here will think we're talking about another century (oh [Poor language removed] we are)

He went on to score 3 pause I was in the Parkend.
Speedreaders! (no smillies for some reason)
Never left a game early in my life.I seen too many late winners to do that.
Maybe we need a new forum ARLE ARSES CORNER Lot of the lads here will think we're talking about another century (oh [Poor language removed] we are)

We've already got the Old Farts Club, I wanted a snug in the Ale House but the bastards changed it to the Peoples Pub, [Poor language removed] admen all of them(n)(n)

His defending is usually excellent and I agree with you regarding his recovery from the illness 100%

Moyes has to take some of the responsibility for failing to:

a. sufficiently challenge him at RB with a REGULAR replacement
b. succeed in coaching him to pass and cross better (or failing that just tell him to give the easy short pass a la Darracott ("just stand in the centre circle, Terry." Billy Bingham, circa 1975) or Pat Psycho "just chop him off at the ankles." Howard Kendall, circa 1986))

I suspect however that Moyesie has looked at the sum of the parts and is generally happy. However he has seen that we have been more successful with Phil Neville at right-back which, incidentally, has allowed Phil Neville to claim a regular POSITION in the side (as opposed to sometimes midfield sometimes right-back) so that's a good thing.

Moving on to dealing with the boo-boys: It's inherent in all clubs. Alcohol must play a large part. Can't say I would ever do it myself, I'm the first to get up and encourage the lads and let people around me know when someone's done something really good. There was however an audible sigh when Tone beat a man :) and then proceeded to mess up a straightforward pass. I think Manny also had a few of those groans when a few of his soft passes went astray in recent games. I'm sure Phil Neville is not averse to them either. Plenty of other players too, but they sometimes are forgiven for a bad miss or pass - I'm thinking especially of AJ for his 100% effort throughout.

Anyway I do agree - get behind the lads not on their backs. We aren't The [Poor language removed] ya know!!

TD

I was only a kid at the time, but i remember the stick that Terry Darracott used to take, it was so bad at one point that i recall that he asked not to be picked for home games.Everyone is entitled to their views when at the game, but to reduce a player to a nervous wreck, regardless of their ability, or lack of, is just plain wrong.

I was only a kid at the time, but i remember the stick that Terry Darracott used to take, it was so bad at one point that i recall that he asked not to be picked for home games.Everyone is entitled to their views when at the game, but to reduce a player to a nervous wreck, regardless of their ability, or lack of, is just plain wrong.

The trouble is Vim those doing it are gutless wonders, if they had to face the player, the manager or the team and voice their criticisms they'd [Poor language removed] themselves. Most are nagged to death at home so they take it out on the ones they love, touch of reverse psychology there methinks!;)

Me thinks you have hit the nail on the head there Monty ! Everyone gets frustrated at some point or with an individuals performance.We all vent our frustrations in different ways but if a person has nothing positive to say then say nothing at all, rather than make yourself look like an utter clueless cabbage.

Me thinks you have hit the nail on the head there Monty ! Everyone gets frustrated at some point or with an individuals performance.We all vent our frustrations in different ways but if a person has nothing positive to say then say nothing at all, rather than make yourself look like an utter clueless cabbage.

OTOH it's ok to boo Jan Arse Riise and Dirk Cute, excepting that I wouldn't step inside Analfield Towers 'o [Poor language removed] and it would be £30 or 40 wasted - paying Stevie Me Laa for the next 4 minutes of his life.

TD

Status
Not open for further replies.