Which Three Teams Will Be relegated in May 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ev, Nor, Burn... Norwich to go straight up the next season. We'll shockingly lose to QPR in the playoff final.

Dry your sheets ffs we aint going down.
This man speaks sense. There’s a lot of bedwetter in here. Yes the current run is pony, but show me any team that would lose four key starters and not struggle. Post Christmas it will pick up and we will be comfortable. 40 points by end of March, vault me!

Then we can clear out more dead wood and continue project FSW.

Meanwhile, grow a pair, you big bunch of bell ends.

Brentford (despite today’s result), Watford and Norwich. If DCL is back soon and a desperately needed creative player is brought in in January we’ll be ok. Fortunately there are plenty of average/poor teams in this league and the bookies don’t think we’re dropping either, odds currently 12/1.

This man speaks sense. There’s a lot of bedwetter in here. Yes the current run is pony, but show me any team that would lose four key starters and not struggle. Post Christmas it will pick up and we will be comfortable. 40 points by end of March, vault me!

Then we can clear out more dead wood and continue project FSW.

Meanwhile, grow a pair, you big bunch of bell ends.

I’m gonna vault you mate, but for all the right reasons.

lol

I hope:
Newcastle, Norwich, Burnley

I think:
Norwich, Watford, Brentford

I fear:
Norwich, Ev, Brentford

No Brentford will be top 10.
This is your worst take since you said children should be forcibly circumsised.

Watford, Norwich and Burnley. However, to survive we will sign three journeymen on insanely overpriced and elongated contracts in January and the spiral will continue into next season. Merely postponement.

Status
Not open for further replies.