Which Three Teams Will Be relegated in May 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

TGW89

Player Valuation: £30m
Ev, Nor, Burn... Norwich to go straight up the next season. We'll shockingly lose to QPR in the playoff final.

varnish

Player Valuation: £5m
Dry your sheets ffs we aint going down.
This man speaks sense. There’s a lot of bedwetter in here. Yes the current run is pony, but show me any team that would lose four key starters and not struggle. Post Christmas it will pick up and we will be comfortable. 40 points by end of March, vault me!

Then we can clear out more dead wood and continue project FSW.

Meanwhile, grow a pair, you big bunch of bell ends.

Gradwell Dave

Player Valuation: £100k
Brentford (despite today’s result), Watford and Norwich. If DCL is back soon and a desperately needed creative player is brought in in January we’ll be ok. Fortunately there are plenty of average/poor teams in this league and the bookies don’t think we’re dropping either, odds currently 12/1.

barneygumble

Player Valuation: £70m
This man speaks sense. There’s a lot of bedwetter in here. Yes the current run is pony, but show me any team that would lose four key starters and not struggle. Post Christmas it will pick up and we will be comfortable. 40 points by end of March, vault me!

Then we can clear out more dead wood and continue project FSW.

Meanwhile, grow a pair, you big bunch of bell ends.

I’m gonna vault you mate, but for all the right reasons.

lol

Zezti

Player Valuation: £70m
I hope:
Newcastle, Norwich, Burnley

I think:
Norwich, Watford, Brentford

I fear:
Norwich, Ev, Brentford

No Brentford will be top 10.
This is your worst take since you said children should be forcibly circumsised.

Dublin blue 75

Player Valuation: £40m
Watford, Norwich and Burnley. However, to survive we will sign three journeymen on insanely overpriced and elongated contracts in January and the spiral will continue into next season. Merely postponement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Bramley Moore Everton T-Shirt
Order Now!
The Holy Trinity Everton T-Shirt
Order Now!
Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Goodison Park Print
Order Now
Holy Trinity
Order Now
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
Everton Shirts
Order Now
Everton Mishmash Jigsaw
Order Now
Match Day Print
ORDER NOW
Goodison Park
ORDER NOW
Under The Lights
ORDER NOW
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks