Which Three Teams Will Be relegated in May 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares?...as long as it isn't us. And I no longer care too much about us...as regards PL football, supporting Everton has sucked all but insouciance from me.

When we can get our top 11 players on the pitch we will pick up enough points to stay up this time round but any player we have with any ambition will want to get as far away from this shambles as possible. Realistically we need 8 or 9 good players at the moment, once DCL, Richy and Gray move on we will need a complete team. Some significant changes need to be made to turn this situation around.

When we can get our top 11 players on the pitch we will pick up enough points to stay up this time round but any player we have with any ambition will want to get as far away from this shambles as possible. Realistically we need 8 or 9 good players at the moment, once DCL, Richy and Gray move on we will need a complete team. Some significant changes need to be made to turn this situation around.

We lack any sort of attacking ability.

But, when we have Doucoure, Richarlison, Gray and DCL all in full fitness. We’ll be more than fine.

The big issue is, when they’re not playing, we lack any sort of quality. We’re trash, from perennial losers like Keane and Coleman to players who lost their way like Godfrey and Digne.

We’re in a bad spell, we’ll come out ofnit, but it won’t be pretty. The side needs gutting and we need patience, but unfortunately when you appoint a divisive manager, you’re already set yourself up to fail.

With that in mind

Watford, Newcastle and Norwich I reckon.
This is how I see it. Two signings in Jan, will make a world of difference

Brentford will go down on today's evidence (and they'd been in poor form). Norwich are going down. Watford in big trouble.

That's just the promoted clubs. Leeds, Burnley and Newcastle can't buy a win this season either. Southampton can't score without Ings.

It's going to be a low bar to finish 17th this season. Any of those clubs could go down. Luckily we got a few wins on board early, unlike Newcastle etc. We aren't out the woods ourselves, but there's so many poor sides down there and we have DCL to come back.
Norwich have 7 points from 3 games, I can see them staying up, we are luck we had a good start as I don’t see us winning for another month

This man speaks sense. There’s a lot of bedwetter in here. Yes the current run is pony, but show me any team that would lose four key starters and not struggle. Post Christmas it will pick up and we will be comfortable. 40 points by end of March, vault me!

Then we can clear out more dead wood and continue project FSW.

Meanwhile, grow a pair, you big bunch of bell ends.
How many points we getting from RS, Arsenal, Palace(A) Chelsea? I don’t see us getting any

I saw prime end Catterick (70-1, 71-2), Gordon Lee (escapes), Kendall's Everton at their worst, Walker, Smith, Moyes bad season.. this is pretty much as bad as we have been in 50 plus years.

Status
Not open for further replies.