Where will Everton finish 2023-24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've enjoyed the summer. The Ashes have been great and golf at Hoylake
I'm hoping Putin might send a nuclear bomb to stop the season starting or at the very least Just Stop Oil invade Goodison before the Fulham game.

I've enjoyed the summer. The Ashes have been great and golf at Hoylake
I'm hoping Putin might send a nuclear bomb to stop the season starting or at the very least Just Stop Oil invade Goodison before the Fulham game.

Agree, it’s been great not having Everton ruin my weekends. Would love it if we took a year out or something.

Last, we will come last. Bottom of league with the record lowest ever points.

Now, if I think that way, everything else is a bonus.

Wherever we finish, and no matter how bad things get. We are blues, so stuff em all. Whatever ever league this club plays in I will support them. Hopefully we stay in the prem, but always we are Toffees

Luton and Sheff Utd look like they'll struggle, Wolves may well find it tough, too.

I wouldn't be surprised if Notts F have a bout of second season syndrome.

For wildcard picks maybe Fulham without Mitrovic and Brentford without Toney?

If we get a number 9 even halfway competent we should be OK for 10th to 15th. Never in serious danger of a scrap, never threatening the conference.

Boring but bloody great.

Luton and Sheff Utd look like they'll struggle, Wolves may well find it tough, too.

I wouldn't be surprised if Notts F have a bout of second season syndrome.

For wildcard picks maybe Fulham without Mitrovic and Brentford without Toney?

If we get a number 9 even halfway competent we should be OK for 10th to 15th. Never in serious danger of a scrap, never threatening the conference.

Boring but bloody great.
I think that could be the only saving grace for us other teams as bad as us. Think wolves are in trouble Luton sheff united hopefully sees us safe think we will be down there with them tho.

I will target to end in 10-13 places.
If we can add 1-2 in the frontline. It makes us totally different from last year. We can have choices to change the players and tatics during the match.

Status
Not open for further replies.