Where will Everton finish 2023-24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy to be proven wrong but based on where we are at on Aug 10th ? I'd say relegation candidates.
Perhaps Everton will do some things over the next 3 weeks to solidify our PL standing but this summer seems yet again like we are sleepwalking into more of the same. Im not sure why I'm surprised as it seems to happen fairly often. Results in the first 4 matches will go a long way to calm or inflame the fan base.

I’ll plump for 15th simply based on DCL surely getting more games plus younger players like onana and garner establishing themselves. Maybe 40-45 points.

Happy to be proven wrong but based on where we are at on Aug 10th ? I'd say relegation candidates.
Perhaps Everton will do some things over the next 3 weeks to solidify our PL standing but this summer seems yet again like we are sleepwalking into more of the same. Im not sure why I'm surprised as it seems to happen fairly often. Results in the first 4 matches will go a long way to calm or inflame the fan base.

of course 15th would be what we need lol

it’s sickening

I see a lot of responses saying the EPL is weak this season.....probably relagation candidates again. Nothing new.

we are so hated

Attachments

• IMG_1754.jpeg
    IMG_1754.jpeg
    365.7 KB · Views: 25
Watching Burnley fans(who still appreciate Dyche) saying they are looking forward to playing proper football under Kompany.
So how have we progressed in the last few years?
Still playing desperate survival stuff after years of woeful managers and players and surviving by our fingertips
And now Burnley fans having been relegated are looking forward to playing good stuff in Premier league
I'm not saying at all that relegation would have been our answer..just asking have we progressed?

Status
Not open for further replies.