Where have all the Turkish gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like me, not most of them can stand to watch last 5 games of everton in a hope that maybe sam will give tosun a chance maybe.

When besiktas had bilic as manager. I was in pain with his love of defensive midfielders and I was the most happy one when Senol Gunes came to besiktas, who is famous for making his strikers shine. Now I feel I go back to my traumatized days with sam and feel sorry for cenk. one for his manager who is putting a opposite tactical structure for his talents, two for supporters of everton who are like hungry wolfs waiting for an oppurtunity to roast their players and wont objectively evaluate his situation.

Also I believe I will come back to this thread to say all the hate comments was wrong and u must trusted tosun way before

Tosun will come good when given a fair chance. Fat Sam will be gone soon and the new manager will make the most of Tosun....no problem.

There was this rat guy and then some bug-gish thing that claim Tosun isn't qualified for their team. Apart from their delusions; only 2 times PL teams won CL in last 10 years. When you compare quality/price ratio; PL is one of the worst leagues. Still, with their British-arrogance, they somehow claim that Tosun isn't qualified - just because he came from Turkish league; what a hubris, what a bullshit.

Oh and they did mother - sister jokes; they were quite brilliant.

Things that differ between real life and a forum is people can talk as much as they want (and insult) while they are online; so I respectfully invite them to discuss things face to face :)

There was this rat guy and then some bug-gish thing that claim Tosun isn't qualified for their team. Apart from their delusions; only 2 times PL teams won CL in last 10 years. When you compare quality/price ratio; PL is one of the worst leagues. Still, with their British-arrogance, they somehow claim that Tosun isn't qualified - just because he came from Turkish league; what a hubris, what a bullshit.

Things that differ between real life and a forum is people can talk as much as they want (and insult) while they are online; so I respectfully invite them to discuss things face to face :)

The underlying aggression in this post is disgusting. Hey look at me guys I put a smiley at the end to make it seem like I've taken the abuse really well and haven't lowered myself to fight people off a football forum.

Get a grip you maniac.

Yay!

The underlying aggression in this post is disgusting. Hey look at me guys I put a smiley at the end to make it seem like I've taken the abuse really well and haven't lowered myself to fight people off a football forum.

Get a grip you maniac.

Oh really - just read your own racist replies in the 'Cenk Tosun Thread'. When your comments are deconstructed, it becomes disgusting - right? But when you got a reply, it is insulting! What a hypocrisy! When British insult it, it is courtesy; when others comment it is an insult. Way to go 'mate'.

Oh really - just read your own racist replies in the 'Cenk Tosun Thread'. When your comments are deconstructed, it becomes disgusting - right? But when you got a reply, it is insulting! What a hyprocisy! When British insult it, it is courtesy; when others comment it is an insult. Way to go 'mate'.

Where have you been mate? How's the research going? Written the acceptance speech yet?

Oh really - just read your own racist replies in the 'Cenk Tosun Thread'. When your comments are deconstructed, it becomes disgusting - right? But when you got a reply, it is insulting! What a hyprocisy! When British insult it, it is courtesy; when others comment it is an insult. Way to go 'mate'.

Well in for letting Joey write your posts 'mate'

You have yourself a wonderful evening and stop trying to get into fights with strangers eh?

Well in for letting Joey write your posts 'mate'

You have yourself a wonderful evening and stop trying to get into fights with strangers eh?

Not with stranges 'mate', just with right-winged stupid 'Brexit'er Everton fans. As you know by yourself; they are not that smart - right? Make 'jokes' about Besiktas' fans' mother and sisters...

Where have you been mate? How's the research going? Written the acceptance speech yet?

It is well 'mate'; I have an offer from Cambridge for 1 year Post-Doc; gracefully - Britain is not constituted by people like you :) Will be there for at least 1 year; you have my offer for a drink during that time.

Not with stranges 'mate', just with right-winged stupid 'Brexit'er Everton fans. As you know by yourself; they are not that smart - right? Make 'jokes' about Besiktas' fans' mother and sisters...

It is well 'mate'; I have an offer from Cambridge for 1 year Post-Doc; gracefully - Britain is not constituted by people like you :) Will be there for at least 1 year; you have my offer for a drink during that time.

Nice one. What department? Who are the funders? Who Is the PI? Or is it a post doctoral fellowship?

Status
Not open for further replies.