When did our fans become such cry babies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really can't remember when our fan base became the biggest bunch of whingers on God's green Earth.

Perhaps they weren't around for the wonderful periods of the 90s where you went the game armed with a sense of grim determination and a bit of humour to get you through. Remember when we thought we were going into administration in the late 90s?

But we lose one game and the heads wobble. Nobody knows what their job is at the club according to some FM addict that follows football journalists on Twitter.

Our fan base is unrecognisable to me. We've become a set of crya*aes who'd fit in well with the most deluded from across the park.

Yes, we haven't won anything in 22 years, but how many teams actually have? We've had some good runs that have been enjoyable to follow and as a supporter that's all I ask for.

In closing, stop crying. You never had it so good.
are you Robert Elstone?

I really can't remember when our fan base became the biggest bunch of whingers on God's green Earth.

Perhaps they weren't around for the wonderful periods of the 90s where you went the game armed with a sense of grim determination and a bit of humour to get you through. Remember when we thought we were going into administration in the late 90s?

But we lose one game and the heads wobble. Nobody knows what their job is at the club according to some FM addict that follows football journalists on Twitter.

Our fan base is unrecognisable to me. We've become a set of crya*aes who'd fit in well with the most deluded from across the park.

Yes, we haven't won anything in 22 years, but how many teams actually have? We've had some good runs that have been enjoyable to follow and as a supporter that's all I ask for.

In closing, stop crying. You never had it so good.
I'm not having that mate, highlighted, call me anything except that.
You do have a bit of a point though.
Yesterday the lads who usually sit next to me and my bro weren't there, so we sat next to two wools, probably from Widnes or some other god forsaken place like that, and they did nothing but whinge about everything, in the end I just didn't speak to them.

It all happened the same time Goodison became a library, some of the fans should revisit the 90s

Thats not bad... lol

@zzr45 we didnt have the internet in the 90s mate...all we had was 0-0 at Spurs every season.

Pretty much this, message boards and social media has given any gremlin with a finger and thumb the opportunity to voice there opinion. Add to that a culture of believing what you read and a trndancy to follow the crowd and it escalates in a bunch of melts all saying barkley is [Poor language removed] and off to china cos someone from the daily mail needs column inches

What on earth is a ket wig??

image.jpeg

Lads that look like this.

I don't think they've reached the South West yet mate ( other than to sell gear and go on the rob at festivals )

In other breaking news: Whinger who hates whinging goes on to whinge like a cryarse baby about it!

Wait! Was that not the response you wanted to your sad populism?
Nah, maybe it's because going to the match, watching a game in a public place or reading anything to do with the club has become a massive chore due to the need to filter out melts that think we should be winning every game.

Nah, maybe it's because going to the match, watching a game in a public place or reading anything to do with the club has become a massive chore due to the need to filter out melts that think we should be winning every game.
No one is expecting us to win every game. Two on the trot would be nice, no? and we just got knocked out of the FA cup at home and we're having yet another crap season. NSNO and all that.

I'm not having that mate, highlighted, call me anything except that.
You do have a bit of a point though.
Yesterday the lads who usually sit next to me and my bro weren't there, so we sat next to two wools, probably from Widnes or some other god forsaken place like that, and they did nothing but whinge about everything, in the end I just didn't speak to them.
Ha, I should of probably said 'sections of the crowd'. Don't get me wrong, yes you can groan when something goes awry but it's the whole kit and caboodle with these meffs. A 90 minute run down of the ills Everton have wrought.

Status
Not open for further replies.