When did our fans become such cry babies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zzr45

#MURDERINGSCUM
I really can't remember when our fan base became the biggest bunch of whingers on God's green Earth.

Perhaps they weren't around for the wonderful periods of the 90s where you went the game armed with a sense of grim determination and a bit of humour to get you through. Remember when we thought we were going into administration in the late 90s?

But we lose one game and the heads wobble. Nobody knows what their job is at the club according to some FM addict that follows football journalists on Twitter.

Our fan base is unrecognisable to me. We've become a set of crya*aes who'd fit in well with the most deluded from across the park.

Yes, we haven't won anything in 22 years, but how many teams actually have? We've had some good runs that have been enjoyable to follow and as a supporter that's all I ask for.

In closing, stop crying. You never had it so good.

I blame Football Manager, it's the root of all evil and the reason why the youngsters supporting the club love to have a moan. They think they know better than the manager and the chairman because of a silly computer game.
It's like someone reckoning they'd be a better doctor because they're boss at Operation.

Yes mate plz do send photos.
15871911_959666520801063_527178274284176370_n.jpg

15894730_959666860801029_3865537771142171393_n.jpg

Here ya are mate, unfortunately it's evening here now and the wind picked up so the beach was basically deserted. I'll try tomorrow for some more "scenic" pictures.

This thread is like inception, but instead of a dream within a dream, it's a cryarse cryarsing about cryarses cryarsing.
It's a truly magical forum experience.

Thats not bad... lol

@zzr45 we didnt have the internet in the 90s mate...all we had was 0-0 at Spurs every season.

Status
Not open for further replies.