What's Our Best Worst Result Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got to thinking after the Newcastle result, some Geordies are probably quite miffed that they beat us, on the basis that a big win for us could possibly have got Bruce sacked. This would inevitably have led to jubilation on Tyneside.
It brought to mind the day Boro whacked us 3-0 in the cup that quickly led to Walter Smith being sacked; for me that was a great day brought on by a terrible performance and result.
So Blues, what's your best worst result for The Mighty Blues?
0-3 Tranmere...another Walter classic.

Someone in this thread mentioned your best win too. So on that theme, a curve ball from me, I loved your Feb95 PL win over Manure at Goodison. Genuinely, I can still recall it now. They had all the money and internationals, loved by the media.

The CM of Ebbrell, Parkinson and Horne, the winner from none other than Duncan.

Born in 1990, so not working with many great moments;

Best: Possibly the Gosling goal in the Derby 07/08?? Or beating Man Utd on pens to get to FA cup final. How sad is that?

Worst: Last season's defeat against Liverpools under 18's in FA cup. That was the low of all lows, the absolute pits.

Someone in this thread mentioned your best win too. So on that theme, a curve ball from me, I loved your Feb95 PL win over Manure at Goodison. Genuinely, I can still recall it now. They had all the money and internationals, loved by the media.

The CM of Ebbrell, Parkinson and Horne, the winner from none other than Duncan.

How come you never post on here when Everton win? Why do you only magically appear when we lose? Why do you only like posts, that are negative about the club and it's players?

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.