What's happened to James Vaughan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruce Wayne

Player Valuation: £100m
He came back into the team a few months ago and seemed to do ok when he got onto the pitch, but now he's not even making the bench more often than not.

I haven't heard of an injury so presume he's fit. Has he had a falling out with Moyes?

He came back into the team a few months ago and seemed to do ok when he got onto the pitch, but now he's not even making the bench more often than not.

I haven't heard of an injury so presume he's fit. Has he had a falling out with Moyes?

This question was wandering in my mind as well Bruce...

He was out injured today with a knock he picked up in training. I think Moyes doesn't want to rush him back because he is more fragile than the likes of Anichebe. Maybe a light end to the season for him, hoping to regain his fitness for a full season next season to rebuild confidence.

He took a knock as hayee said.

He is also way off match fitness, and much as I would love to see him play, there are people ahead of him in better form.

We do not have the priviledge of cup games to bring him bck into.

Would rather he stayed with Derby for the rest of the season, the lad needs games, not reserve games either.

Granted he had a knock yesterday, but his chances will be fairly limited.

He has got the potential to be a brilliant player... this is what frustrates me, if only he could stay fit then we might have a 15+ goals from this lad per season

He reminds me of an old guitar amp of mine that keeps breaking down.
I spend a fortune fixing her up, only for her to break down again. I keep telling myself that if I ever fix her up again, I should sell her to the best buyer and let them learn to love and mend her.

Perhaps this should apply to Vaughan. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.