What has been your lowest point supporting Everton?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It ended badly and we lost our heads after they scored but we could have legitimately beaten them 5-0 in the first half. Richarlison in particular just hit everything at their keeper. It was a bad day but far from the worst. Even most of the kopites knew they’d lucked out after that first half.
Wouldn't say 5-0 like we missed two good chances from Richy and maybe holgate?

They most definitely didn't look out though because our second half was shambolic, they were afraid playing against players who had never played a minute of professional football in their lives, never mind an fa cup Derby.

For me there hasnt been a single game in recent memory as embarrassing as that

Gonna say getting absolutely tonked in the Zenith Data Final by palace. I was ten years old. My RS supporting brother tore me to shreds and I spent the evening crying in my room. It’s not really got any better since lol.

The day I knew this club had ceased to be the club I grew up with was the day we appointed Sam Allardyce, presumably by handing him his preferred brown envelope.
The day I knew that that club had died and was never coming back was the day Rafael Benitez was appointed.
It used to ruin my weekend when we lost, now I just shrug.
As Meatloaf said Windy 'you took the words right out of my mouth' I will always be a blue, but, I no longer love them and I'm certainly no longer proud of them. Thanks Bill, thanks Farhad, you pair of ......

It ended badly and we lost our heads after they scored but we could have legitimately beaten them 5-0 in the first half. Richarlison in particular just hit everything at their keeper. It was a bad day but far from the worst. Even most of the kopites knew they’d lucked out after that first half.

But we didn’t beat them 5-0, we lost 1-0 and it was very embarrassing and we will never live it down. Just because Ancelotti was our manager doesn’t mean we have to pretend it wasn’t one of the worst results in the entire history of the club.

But we didn’t beat them 5-0, we lost 1-0 and it was very embarrassing and we will never live it down. Just because Ancelotti was our manager doesn’t mean we have to pretend it wasn’t one of the worst results in the entire history of the club.
The name schneiderlin brings back low points

On a high note, we do have a fabulous 'State of the Art' new Stadium on the horizon.

Just A shame we've lost the club to rightfully move into it....

In fact at this rate, we're probably best off leaving it as a nice piece of modern Art once completed. With a nice simple logo of 'What Could've Been'
or the 'Nil Satis Nisi Optimum' logo. With a nice 'keep out' print, over our picture...

( We don't deserve the logo or the stadium for how we've ran ourselves into the ground and let ourselves go as a club.

Can There really be a worse memory then to be able to say that....

On a high note, we do have a fabulous 'State of the Art' new Stadium on the horizon.

Just A shame we've lost the club to rightfully move into it....

In fact at this rate, we're probably best off leaving it as a nice piece of modern Art once completed. With a nice simple logo of 'What Could've Been'
or the 'Nil Satis Nisi Optimum' logo. With a nice 'keep out' print, over our picture...

( We don't deserve the logo or the stadium for how we've ran ourselves into the ground and let ourselves go as a club.

Can There really be a worse memory then to be able to say that....

Yes, we have had worse times than this as a club.

Has to be the hour after Burnley in April. I left the pub at 2-2 and got home, saw the result and just slumped on the stairs, physically incapable of moving. As far as I was concerned we were gone. Done. Finished. Killed off.

Before that probably Bucharest.

Status
Not open for further replies.