What has been your lowest point supporting Everton?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too many to chose from:

Jagielka Arteta Yakubu Anichebe all doing their ligaments in the same season just as we were peaking as a team under Moyes

The fiorentina penalty shoot out then watching a bang average rangers team put them out and lose to a team we’d already beaten in the final

That stupid Origi goal

Allan getting sent off v Newcastle, I genuinely thought we were getting relegated

When the Villareal ball came out the hat and Collina disallowed that goal

Also selling Yakubu Arteta Saha and bringing in Drenthe and Stracqualursi on loan just confirming that we were absolutely flat broke

These were really low points in comparison to a fat Liverpool legend managing us to relegation while they sang about it? Some of those moments were when we were finishing 5th or even 4th, not even remotely low points.

These were really low points in comparison to a fat Liverpool legend managing us to relegation while they sang about it? Some of those moments were when we were finishing 5th or even 4th, not even remotely low points.

They’re low points because missing out on some glory hurts a lot more than just being crap (which we are 90% of the time)

When that lad came on here proposing Evertonians to sing Follow The Jelavic Road and join arms as we pretend marched.

It was at that moment I switched to hating Everton and Evertonians.
You mean..

DD65C8E5-121D-40FD-A074-E82A76F16093.jpeg

Can I have two??Elland Road Leeds semi final replay v West Ham,had to face the mocking RS in school the next morning,I was convinced I would NEVER see us win a trophy in my lifetime,also the Cup Final 1986,how did we manage to not just giftwrap the league to them,but also the double,in my own humble opinion for three quarters of that season we were streets ahead of them footballwise,there really have been so many to pick from right up to Tuesday night!!but I think they have numbed me into submission over the years??

Status
Not open for further replies.