West Ham v Everton: FA Cup 3rd round replay - Jan 13, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
We clearly got our joy tonight when we got the ball forward quickly and got bodies picking the bits up.
Hopefully we can take that approach into home games at times and get the crowd going.

Sorry for swearing but am sooooooooooooooo pissed off ! ya think your not as bothered as you used to be, but that hurt... really hurt. I leave the inquest to better men than me! Goodnight lads and lasses.

Prior to this evening, we won the last two I can think off....against Chelsea and Unitef.

They mentioned that phil neville had won 3 with Everton but can't remember the other one. I hate saying this but that has to be match of the season so far. I feel sick. Absolutely gutted with the last few weeks.

Before the Aiden McGeady manhunt commences can I just say I thought he was our best attacker in the first half and his hunger/ determination seemed to just boil over. Some bellends are gonna scapegoat him but ...
Rest of team are scapegoats for mcgeadys stupid tackle - not good enough for our great club - get rid ... Brilliant spirit shown by the lads tonight's and if we can perform like that all the time we are going the right way ... COYB

The way we played from when the subs were made was just brilliant. A really

There's no picking and choosing, cups are bloody hard to win.

To stand any chance of winning that Europa League we're going to need to play brilliantly and have some luck along the way. Not really the season for that is it?
Maybe we're building up the luck

Just gutted. We put a big effort in tonight so its difficult to be critical. I just want us to defend corners better. Every time we concede on I'm on pins!! If only Rom couldve finished that chance he fashioned for himself in extra time.

Ten men for such a Long part of the game , and a blind ref as more than mageedy could have been sent of the bloke with the pony tail who was not booked once - we just do not get the rub when your down your down and out of the Fa cup - a very good performance by the blues with ten men!
The refs have been very poor towards us lately,but the players have to make there own luck Martinez ain't ferguson and we ain't man utd.

Robles - 8 (show us some more lad)
Coleman - 6
Jags - 6
Stones - 6
Baines - 6
Barry - 4
Besic - 6
Mcgeady - 5 (s/o included)
Naismith - 6 (why oh why did he take the 2nd pen?)
Barkley - 4
Lukaku - 7

Mirallas - 7
Oviedo - 6 (loved the look to Adrian after scoring his pen)

Joel was immense, anyone who blames him for that needs to give their head a wobble.

McGeady on the other hand better not show his face in L4 again.
Yes, agreed.

Those who say McGeady was good? He was pathetic. He Osman'd about three shots at the goalkeeper at three miles per hour, refused to take on a man all game and then forgot he had a brain in his head when on a yellow card and in the knowledge that the referee is an absolute clown.

Pack him off to Celtic and good riddance.

Joel was superb, pity his penalty taking leaves a lot to be desired. Hope the players don't crumble now... that sort of defeat could really ruin some of them out there.

Can we just get rid of the penalty shootouts, Everton have a garbage record in them and Liverpool win trophies with them.

you know the luck would be just as bad with flipping a coin. we'll call heads and tails and liverpool will call sideways up and it'll land sideways up haha

still, the pen win over united in the FA Cup semi was the greatest moment i've had of following everton so far

... how depressing

Status
Not open for further replies.