• Djibril Sidibe

Votes: 7 1.6%
  • Oumar Niasse

Votes: 8 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor performance today but Defo take the point. We just lack quality. I was about to say we have very little in the final third but we have nothing in the first or second either. We are not too difficult to play against

I think that it says a lot how expectation levels have changed during the season , since Dunc and then Ancelotti have taken over , when we are disappointed by a draw away at West Ham. If you take into account that we have brought no new players into the club.
Under Silva we LOST , either at home or away , to the giants that are Bournemouth , Brighton , Burnley , Aston Villa , Norwich and Sheffield United.

I think that it says a lot how expectation levels have changed during the season , since Dunc and then Ancelotti have taken over , when we are disappointed by a draw away at West Ham. If you take into account that we have brought no new players into the club.
Under Silva we LOST , either at home or away , to the giants that are Bournemouth , Brighton , Burnley , Aston Villa , Norwich and Sheffield United.

15 points out of the last 24 available and before that we'd only got 7 points out of 24.

Since Chelsea we've picked up and though today's result wasn't ideal, it's a point more than we would have got previously.

Small steps is all we can do currently, we've got injuries to key players, we are light in certain areas and lacking in quality which will take Ancelotti a while to sort out.

Thought Delph had a decent 2nd half today, just desperately need a creative midfielder who can pick a pass...so, so painful watching us trying to go forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.