• Djibril Sidibe

Votes: 7 1.6%
  • Oumar Niasse

Votes: 8 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I accept that but it has definitely gotten worse at us in recent years.

We also have far, far too many lads (even older fellas) absolutely smashed and coked up to their eyeballs, to go watch a football match.
To be fair, I imagine it would be better watching them while intoxicated, a lot of games this season anyway, and that’s just the home games, after travelling a couple of hundred miles to watch that game today, you’d need a good few drinks to keep you going.

To be fair, I imagine it would be better watching them while intoxicated, a lot of games this season anyway, and that’s just the home games, after travelling a couple of hundred miles to watch that game today, you’d need a good few drinks to keep you going.

Loads of drink and coke is a bad combination though mate, especially just to watch the football.

Now it’s settled down. We shouldn’t underestimate just how bad our injuries are to key personnel.

Richarlison - anything good comes through him one way or another
Sigurdsson - not on form but a better player than Davies every day of the week.
gomes - a midfielder who isn’t scared of the ball and if plays well is excellent.
gbamin - untested due to injury but assuming he isn’t a dud would orocide some steel in the middle.
Four key absences in my eyes.
1-1 today ain’t too bad,

Now it’s settled down. We shouldn’t underestimate just how bad our injuries are to key personnel.

gomes - a midfielder who isn’t scared of the ball and if plays well is excellent.
gbamin - untested due to injury but assuming he isn’t a dud would orocide some steel in the middle.
1-1 today ain’t too bad,
Sigurdsson isn't a key absence. I don't care how you spin it.

1-1 today ain’t too bad,

And Iwobi too, as well as Bernard going off yet again.

Frustrating game in many ways. Gordon seems decent enough, Delph actually fronted up and passed forward today, and generally played well. Moise just can't catch a break at the minute. Walcott hasn't got the brain of a footballer. We have a very blunt, unimaginative, panicky attack. We never pick the right pass when it matters. Dcl always manages to hold on to the ball too long before attempting a decisive pass. he always takes the wrong option. There were 2 occasions when if he'd passed earlier instead of faffing about we'd have had clear chances on goal.

Anyway, a point's ok but we need to display more imagination and composure in attacking areas. Holgate, pickford and delph were our best performers today.

They need to blow up that stadium- the worst I have ever attended for a football match in regards atmosphere.

For 2nd away game running did we have a shot on target 2nd half?

Ok we got a point but we were abysmal in just about every department.

Status
Not open for further replies.