Match Thread West Ham United v Everton. Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say west ham are the most team like us in the prem re consistency, never know what team is going to turn up

if we play like we did second half vs Chelsea or first half against Newcastle we should have enough to get the win but never know

same with them, they look great one week then shocking the next

We'd be fooling ourselves if we think we are in any way better than them, unfortunately.

I'd like to think we are on paper but on the evidence of this and other seasons, that is worth nothing.

Two quite evenly matched teams here, champions of inconsistency sadly in our case.

Thus you'd have to think home advantage would count, but impossible to predict this one.

A draw is the most likely outcome.

We’ve won back to back games in the league once this season. Whenever we show any signs of improvement in one game, we make certain we evacuate our collective bowels all over the bed in the next.

Another humbling from the Hammers on the cards, I fear...

I'd say west ham are the most team like us in the prem re consistency, never know what team is going to turn up

if we play like we did second half vs Chelsea or first half against Newcastle we should have enough to get the win but never know

same with them, they look great one week then shocking the next

This really, it depends which team actually turns up.

Could mourinho be in charge fir this one

Being heavily linked to us in news articles this morning

Status
Not open for further replies.