Match Thread West Ham United v Everton. Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hard to know what Everton will turn up. But for the Newcastle result we'd be flying, but happen it did and it was typical of our season.

I could see us both winning, and losing, comfortably. I think they'll be plenty of goals.

I don't think West Ham are much better than last season. They've done what a lot of club's in a similar position have done and brought in a manager with a passing philosophy, an image enhancer. But they are more or less where they've always been results and league position wise.

I never used to mind the club but I've grown a dislike of them in recent years. Hopefully we better them today!

769210D4-EC5E-4168-BB9A-08F513161725.jpeg

Inbred “Brexit means Brexit” Runts 1
The “Ev” 58

It's hard to know what Everton will turn up. But for the Newcastle result we'd be flying, but happen it did and it was typical of our season.

I could see us both winning, and losing, comfortably. I think they'll be plenty of goals.

I don't think West Ham are much better than last season. They've done what a lot of club's in a similar position have done and brought in a manager with a passing philosophy, an image enhancer. But they are more or less where they've always been results and league position wise.

I never used to mind the club but I've grown a dislike of them in recent years. Hopefully we better them today!
Post 9/10
Grammar 7/10
Punctuation good effort but must try harder

Like to think 0-1 away. Not sure anymore. Depends which team turns up and gives a big one. Jekyll and Hyde for sometime. Talent is their sometimes the passion is lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.