Match Thread West Ham United v Everton. Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Iceland bod will tear us a new one.
You have players we won't be able to cope with if they're even remotely on it.
EFC should be much higher with some of players you have..

Can’t be having a club whose legends include Julian Dicks laud it over us twice in one season,let’s storm the Don Valley stadium mark 2 and get this nonsense put to bed

Can’t be having a club whose legends include Julian Dicks laud it over us twice in one season,let’s storm the Don Valley stadium mark 2 and get this nonsense put to bed
Haha..
Ahh JULIAN...IF EVER A NAME WAS LESS APT.. IF HE LASTED TILL HALF TIME IT WAS REGARDED AS A RESULT IN ITSELF.
FOR HIS ERA.. HE COULD HAVE IT.. FOR.SURE..SWERVED BIG DUNC.. BUT THEY SWEEVED BIG DUNC
JOHN HARTSON WAS QUALITY

I

That' s a great sign. DCL will be a vital part of the squad next year, starting some games and supporting from the bench in many others. If we can bring in a top striker and either sign Zouma or have Mina settle, we'll be a settled force to be reckoned with. I would be greedy and ask for a right back too, but Coleman is looking ok recently and may be able to be rolled out for a season yet. If the manager can sort himself out, let's do these, Blues.

Seamus had a couple of very solid performances as Captain of Ireland. Opposition may not have been wonderful but he did well in both games.

He cannot play effectively with a right winger that is unwilling to graft and work with Seamus.

Haha..
Ahh JULIAN...IF EVER A NAME WAS LESS APT.. IF HE LASTED TILL HALF TIME IT WAS REGARDED AS A RESULT IN ITSELF.
FOR HIS ERA.. HE COULD HAVE IT.. FOR.SURE..SWERVED BIG DUNC.. BUT THEY SWEEVED BIG DUNC
JOHN HARTSON WAS QUALITY

I
Sorry lads.. not great on the old pied.
Privilege to be on here.. massive respect for EFC lads.. and we have had some run ins over the yrs..
I was at Elland Rd.. Let's just say it came on top..
Today it would be a full South Yorkshire Cuntstablary inquiry.. Probably still active.

AS SAID.. SAFE TRIP ALL GOING DOWN.. IF ANY WANT TO POP IN FOR A SHANDY.. LET ME KNOW.. I'LL SORT YOU OUT.
PROPER

Would imagine we will line up like this:
Fabianski
Zabaleta/Fredericks
Diop
Ogbonna/Balbuena
Cresswell
Rice
Noble
Lanzini
Antonio/Snodgrass
Anderson
Hernandez/Arnautovic

I think you will have too much for us in the midfield battle and come out on top. I reckon both teams will score though due to quality going forward and an inability to keep clean sheets.

1-1 hopefully. Safe trip to all those travelling.

Status
Not open for further replies.