Match Thread West Bromwich Albion vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All teams are struggling with performances at the moment bar city. United were poor the other night, Leicester have gone off the boil, Villa inconsistent as are spurs. We just need to keep grinding out the results in this period and I’m hoping when we get a cleaner bill of health our performances will improve.

Remember watching Spurs in November time when they were winning every game 1/2-0 and we were losing to Leeds/Newcastle/Southampton in that spell thinking ‘I’d love us to just start grinding out wins and clean sheets’. Apart from City I don’t think anyone in the league has played well the last 2/3 months, a lot of teams are just trying to grind out results and a lot of games now are really dull compared to the first couple of months, it’s not just us that isn’t free flowing.

Would be sound if we went for a second goal in games were on top in like last night and Southampton and eventually were going to start dropping points because we’re too deep, we’ve got very lucky recently. Only thing that matters is wins though and fair play to the players for how they responded after Fulham

Carlo has been forming very subtly in throughout the season, a very versatile squad that at the moment when most teams face declining performance curves the tofees are on the rise. The central structure of the team is in good health and the absences of James or any featured player of the team were planned a long time ago and we have the variants to overcome the difficulty achieving the ranking at the end of the season. With the added benefit of having at critical times replacement players in good condition who can play at the same time, getting powerful combinations for defense or attack.

Pickford 《 》Olsen
Mina 《 》Keane
Allan 《 》Davies
James 《 》Sigurdson
Iwobi 《 》Gomez
Richy-DCL 《 》King-Bernard

I am very calm and confident that we will get the classification to the European Cups... :dance: :celebrate::dance::celebrate:

Just watched highlights on you tube, phew Baggies made some good chances but poor finishing, we were lucky that ball right across the goal!!! and that offside wow. Mind I think Pickers should have come for the cross. AS for DCL all the time in the world to control the ball and pick his spot.

Boy was BFS having a big moan in his interview , should be speaking to his players not moaning about us.

Bollocks to you if they had equalised we would be 4th over both teams and a buffer of 2 points over each. Get real and put your prejudice where it belongs up your rear.

I note you have not been on GOT very long, I have and am a true blue and want what is best for our club.
Would be lying if I said I wasn’t (not so) secretly hoping for an equaliser - turns our upcoming game against Chelsea from ‘must not lose’ to now ‘must win’.

Bollocks to you if they had equalised we would be 4th over both teams and a buffer of 2 points over each. Get real and put your prejudice where it belongs up your rear.

I note you have not been on GOT very long, I have and am a true blue and want what is best for our club.
Hahahahaha I'm only playing mate don't turn it into a purity test.

Personally I'd prefer them to lose every point possible. I dont think that's particularly controversial

Status
Not open for further replies.