Match Thread West Bromwich Albion vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who would you have played instead of Carlos selection
Mina ? injured
James ? injured
Davies ? injured
Olsen ? injured
Gbamin ? injured
Coleman ? injured
Allan from the start ? played Monday after 2 months out
Yep,not much more he could have done differently, That is a way better win than it will be made out to be after 9 of that 11 started Monday, while west brom had 53 hours more rest while off course we had 68 hours between finishing monday and starting at ko v west brom, big credit to our players for getting the Job done at any cost, a win is a win, off course we would like to play brilliant and win same time, but 3 points at the end of the day is all that count whatever way we get them

So we are 4 points of second place in march! Beat Liverpool away drew at home, beat Chelsea, spurs (home and away), liecster, Arsenal, wolves, drew with united away. Won our last 3 games on the bounce. And your saying we are not good enough for 4th?

Our Lord's son on a scooter.

Give us a chance eh? Get behind the team ffs. Its been dreamland stuff so far. We may not make it but we have a good chance.
5 points but with a game in hand... 12 Cup finals to go..

Watched the rs v Chelsea game, and Chelsea are a team I’m quite happy to sit back and not press the game, the rs tried that last night and chel passed them of the park at times. Tuchel has them playing well they play high tempo and with an energetic press,they will really test our ability to retain the ball we will definitely have to be better in possession.

Who would you have played instead of Carlos selection
Mina ? injured
James ? injured
Davies ? injured
Olsen ? injured
Gbamin ? injured
Coleman ? injured
Allan from the start ? played Monday after 2 months out
Really? I heard that Liverpool had all the injured players.

Tbh, I fast forwarded towards the end of our match it was so poor, to get to the next game which was far more entertaining.
Glad of the 3 points, but that was all.

Poor performance but great result. Somebody said it earlier that we're in a part of the season where only the result matters and they were dead right. Another 11 1 nil wins would do me.

Thought Pickfords save in the first few minutes was key. WBA played well & would have been full of confidence if that had gone in.

Thought some of his distribution was v.good as well, particularly to Digne.

I was all for giving him my MOM vote too and for thise reasons.

Then in injury time he reminded me what a liability he is with that hesitation in the box which led to the Baggies “equaliser”.

Lucky for us VAR intervened.

I was all for giving him my MOM vote too and for thise reasons.

Then in injury time he reminded me what a liability he is with that hesitation in the box which led to the Baggies “equaliser”.

Lucky for us VAR intervened.
I'd have to look at it again, but I could see why he changed his mind when he started to come out . He had no control about where the ball fell after he got
back in the goalmouth and had no chance of saving the shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.