Match Thread West Bromwich Albion vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
WE do need to win, it is the last game in hand! Having said that it will not be easy playing the Baggies, they held Burnley to nil - nil. BFS has them defending so will be tough to break down. Remember there are no easy games.

They did, but we have the advantage of not being turbogash like burnley

Proper nervous about this one so I hope Carlo goes full team again and goes at them. All about mentality from the start. Thoughts of that Bisto guzzler stopping us moving into 4th fills me with rage!! Win here going into the Chelsea game is massive.

Proper nervous about this one so I hope Carlo goes full team again and goes at them. All about mentality from the start. Thoughts of that Bisto guzzler stopping us moving into 4th fills me with rage!! Win here going into the Chelsea game is massive.

If we go into this with the sort of attitude we showed at Liverpool we will win. There is nothing to fear, even if their manager eats chair legs for breakfast.

I'm not sure a draw is all that useful for West Brom so you'd think even with their Manager's reputation they'll have to try and get at us at some point which will hopefully open up space for us to exploit.

I've no idea who will play, it's a busy week for the squad.

A comfortable win would be nice ;)

I think he's going smash-and-grab all the way. He's going to rock up and play to win on Route One counters, like he always does. It's going to be hard to grind out nine more than Brighton and the punchers of horses that way, but it's not like he can play openly with that horrid defense.

If we can get an early goal and force them to play, I think we can win comfortably. If not, it will be a turgid slog, which is just how Allardyce likes it

Pickford
Holgate Keane Godfrey Digne
Davies Doucoure Gylfi
King DCL Richarlison

Would be my team assuming Davies is back fit, James being out still & Allan rested on the bench.

Could see Iwobi in for King but think he deserves a full 90 minutes to see what he can offer.

WBA will play like the away side and put 10 behind the ball.

getting west brom to just roll over is not going to be easy, not when they have a manager the wrong side of twenty stone

Status
Not open for further replies.