Match Thread West Bromwich Albion vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

When we were playing 5-3-2 I was a bit confused, it looked like we were playing to soak it up for 60 mins then try and nick a goal or two - but we were playing into Big Fat Sam’s big fat hands and they were able to isolate the wing back and whip it in. Despite us creating the best chance thought they were the better team and maybe lucky to go in goalless.

But we soaked it up until 60 mins and then made the change to the four and bossed it I thought, should have got two at least - especially taking into account that DCL chance and a few pieces of poor play.

Wish we’d done it sooner and been more front foot from the off but, tbf, we played on Monday and now it’s Thursday. And you can’t argue against a 1-0 and 4th can you?

I’ve never felt more like singing the blues....

What I enjoyed most about our double over WBA is watching their shithouse managers fume afterwards.
BFS was going ballistic at one point tonight, couldn’t tell if it was Gomes tackle or he’d been informed they had run out of Bisto..... wonder what his self aggrandising spiel will be about when he finally gets relegated.....

Status
Not open for further replies.