Match Thread West Bromwich Albion vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
His penguin impressions punching the ball may have injured him lol
I watched it back how he hurt himself and not quite sure how, as it was final seconds jumping over players to punch the ball, but he didnt land on his feet etc, he landed on top of the players falling [chest wise almost gliding etc]

Just had a gander at a wba forum and they are confident about this one. Do they know something we don't?
Seems to be every oppo that play us are confident, no matter if we are in form or not, or how bad the oppo is lol,
They have the worst home record in the league, least wins, conceeded more at home than others and most goals conceeded in league, Also scored least at home in league etc. If we dont lose its our best away run since september to december 2010 - 9 away unbeaten, also if we score, we last scored 10 away games in a row 8/9 years ago

Think they have kept two clean sheets in last two and drew with utd / so I guess they are in the best form they have been all season.

Be a huge win - know it’s hard to predict what’s an easy game and what’s a hard game atm - but our run in isn’t too bad (if you take city away out of the equation) - 4 points clear in fourth on last day and jobs a good un.

They did well against Brighton but they also gave away 2 penalties, Brighton had 6 shots on target and 70% possession.

I think if we had this amount of shots and possession, I'd be looking to win the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.