Match Thread West Brom V Everton kick off 15.00 26th

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hugely confident Samuel will easily out think the absolute charlatan Pardew and we will win comfortably.

Who's the better dancer though?

Ngw6dm.gif

giphy.gif

Can't find a match thread, so ...

Most of our lot are either riddled with disease or crocked. Most of theirs are ugly grocks managed by the Mars Bar fetishist Pardew. They also have serial poppy dodger James MacLean.

They beat us in 1968 thanks to an extra time deflected shot from Jeff Castle. I've never stopped hating them.

Under the glittering banners of Sizeable Samuel, we should triumph. So that's us stuffed.

Pickford & any other 10.

Discuss...

@1966efc

Think we will sneak a 1-0 win here. Calvert-Lewin to score in the second half after we have changed formation at half time. Leicester to lose at Huddersfield so we go above them and Burnley lose at Man U so we narrow the gap on them.

Think we will sneak a 1-0 win here. Calvert-Lewin to score in the second half after we have changed formation at half time. Leicester to lose at Huddersfield so we go above them and Burnley lose at Man U so we narrow the gap on them.
All seems to easy this stuff of us winning,while everyone else loses lol,lets hope it all goes the way,[Leicester away to watford and liverpool next 2]

The next fixtures may have to be shut up shop and hope to simply remain in unbeaten. The injuries are the worst I've ever known. Baines, Coleman, Mori, Gueye, McCarthy, Bolasie (still not back), Barkley.

No fan can expect us to win games with so many important players out. It's unreal we've done so well recently, I hope but do not expect us to keep it up until players return and/or are brought in in the window.

The next two games are away to bottom three sides. Allardyce indicates he will rest Jagielka and Calvert-Lewin against West Brom. Perhaps Kenny will be rested against Bournemouth; Holgate could provide cover. Gana is injured.

We've still got Keane, Holgate and Williams to choose from at centre-half. It could be a physical battle, so I'd go for Williams. But we are desperately short of forwards - it looks like a choice between Niasse and Sandro.

Beningime can stand in for Gana. Let's hope Schneiderlin continues to improve just as Williams has.

I'm not expecting many goals today, but there should be some at Bournemouth. Then the increasingly tired players will face Manchester United and Liverpool, with their much bigger squads.

I’m confident in Beni’s game. He seems to pick a pass and not be rushed. Shame Gana is out but a chance to him impress for Beni. 2-0 blues ! Rooney to score a brace

Status
Not open for further replies.