Match Thread West Brom V Everton kick off 15.00 26th

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBC Sport says;

Everton haven't lost away on Boxing Day since 2005 at Aston Villa, winning three and drawing two.

However, no manager has lost more Premier League matches on Boxing Day than Allardyce's tally of seven.

Christmas spirit will ensure West Brom 3 Everton 5.

When you find yourself agreeing with a Mark Lawrenson prediction, is it time to give up drinking?

Or time to simply give up?

Oh yeah, Merry Christmas.

Two important games coming up.

We could catch Burnley.
Yes. Wonderful Burnley who've trapped the hearts of the media all season with their genius manager Dyche. Caught by boring old Everton who were bound for the championship five minutes ago.

Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......................
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.................

Be interesting to see how we play this one, against a team who I wouldn't assciate with attacking football, could we play a more attacking team, I hope so

I'd settle for a point here. Our unbeaten run will have to come to an end and I can't see us maintaining it through Christmas.

Conversely, they will get a win soon against somebody, runs come to an end good and bad.

In pole position if we score first though, their heads will go down and we have become magnificent at limiting opposition chances.

Still think 1-1 though.

They haven't won since August? We turn up and get beat probably
I know what you mean mate, but until we as fans change this attitude we will forever be perennial losers, as much as I detest the lot across the park and however deluded they are, they go into every game expecting a victory, come on, we're on a decent runlet's go there tomorrow and smash the Baggies!!!

BBC Sport says;

Everton haven't lost away on Boxing Day since 2005 at Aston Villa, winning three and drawing two.

However, no manager has lost more Premier League matches on Boxing Day than Allardyce's tally of seven.

Christmas spirit will ensure West Brom 3 Everton 5.

Wasn't that loss to Villa Per Kroldrup's scintilating debut? Iirc some Villa player scored with the most blatant handball ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.