Were you surprised Newcastle beat us today

Were you actually surprised by today's result?

• Yes

Votes: 50 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 150 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As soon as Newcastle scored their 1st goal I thought, we won’t win this, a decent team would have killed that game.

Not Everton we make sure the opposition have a chance throughout, even your Cardiff’s Huddersfield’s and Brighton’s etc

We have no winners in this team at all

At 2-0 under no real pressure and very comfortable. As soon as Newcastle scored their first, the team's composure vanished and we forgot how to hold onto the ball, Pickford's antics never helped. This has happened so often this season, when the other team scores, not surprised at all after their first goal went in. Too many fragile minds and not enough, if any leaders.

Most people i have spoken to said they thought it would be 3-2. Which says a lot about this team and their mentality.

No.

No balance in our side when Gomes and Gana are centre midfield. Even Schneiderlin would have made a big difference for us. Our very dodgy central defence needs all the support it can get and Gomes and Gana do not sit, follow and protect.

Also, anyone who still thinks Kenny is better than Coleman needs to be watching golf or surfing or some sport in which he is actually better than Coleman.

Finally, there is no one on that side on Saturday with the winning personality, apart from Digne, that we need in buckets. Not sure if our manager is capable of demanding it either but I am sure Brands will know if that is the case and deal with it if it is not.

Brands needs to sign leaders and really strong personalities and not just more nice footballers who take their wage and run for cover when the going is tough.

And a 2m 05cm keeper who does not think he is on a reality TV show would help as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.