Wenger chases Saha

Status
Not open for further replies.
man dressed in black an white top hummin of onions..

keep ya french mits off saha..... take that as a warning.. now be scared wenger... hurry up moyes sign saha for life..:p

Unless we offer a contract he cannot refuse cannot see any way of stopping him from leaving for whoever. As for Wenger being interested I think that is tosh.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if his agent was making up these rumours to get Louis a decent contract! Hope thats the case!

It makes sense like...he's out of contract and theyre out of strike power....be gutted if he went though.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if his agent was making up these rumours to get Louis a decent contract! Hope thats the case!

I think you've hit the nail on the head there Hayee............a money making rumour

What a strange rumour....

Wenger would rather get a crocked 31 year old who's got about 2 seasons, at a push, left in him over Marouane Chamakh, a youthful player that ticks all Wenger's boxes, who he can make some change from if he's a not up to par.

Bonkers.

Cant see it he can only sign a precontract with foregin clubs in Jan they would have to wait untill the summer and by then thier injury crisis up front wont be an issue.

I think Louis will stay, he is settled here, enjoying his football and when he first signed offered not to collect any wages until his injury cleared up. I think the arsenal story is based on them paying us some money so that he can sign for them immediately, not him going on a free in the summer btw.

I think Arsenal require a reliable centre forward to cover for their loss of Van Persie. Saha would be a good signing for Arsenal but there will always be question marks over his fitness so I think Wenger wouldn't go for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.