We'll Sign Someone by Tues, Wed, er Thursday or maybe Friday..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we could stop talking about when as I believe it will come in before the transfer dead-line, which I am sure everyone know let's hope they are good one.

We should start the thread on this weekend match and start discussion on the line-up we would be using instead.

Just got in and onto the internet to see which players we've signed today. FFS! lol

Well, so far nothing again and only another hour or so before today dealing end, not much hope of anything happen today.

I am sure it couldn't get any worst, or would I be wrong?lol

Well, so far nothing again and only another hour or so before today dealing end, not much hope of anything happen today.

I am sure it couldn't get any worst, or would I be wrong?lol

Actually it could get worse.

We could sign someone and it's not the player everyone wanted.

Cue bedlam on the Everton forums. ;)

I don't know about that Coyney.

I could see us bringing in some no-mark from MLS and the jump in calls to the Liverpool Suicide Hotline would be recordbreaking.

NEWSFLASH:

Everton makes it's first splash into the transfer market by signing (Insert no-mark's name here) from the MLS.

"Hello, Liverpool Suicide Hotline, may I help you?

"Yes, I'd like to know what you recommend. Slashing the wrists or jumping off a tall building?"

"Uh, this is the Suicide Hotline. If you'd like to talk, we're here to help."

"Well then which is better?"

"Umm sir, I don't think you understand. We think that life is worth living and that taking your life isn't an option."

"Yeah but we just signed (insert no-mark's name here) from the MLS"

"Slash the wrists, but be sure to do it in the bathtube so that there isn't a mess to clean up later."

NEWSFLASH:

Everton makes it's first splash into the transfer market by signing (Insert no-mark's name here) from the MLS.

"Hello, Liverpool Suicide Hotline, may I help you?

"Yes, I'd like to know what you recommend. Slashing the wrists or jumping off a tall building?"

"Uh, this is the Suicide Hotline. If you'd like to talk, we're here to help."

"Well then which is better?"

"Umm sir, I don't think you understand. We think that life is worth living and that taking your life isn't an option."

"Yeah but we just signed (insert no-mark's name here) from the MLS"

"Slash the wrists, but be sure to do it in the bathtube so that there isn't a mess to clean up later."

Sir, where do you live, ah right just near Kirkby....we'll send round our nice Mr. Wyness to help... sir, are you still there, hello? HELLO?

TD

Status
Not open for further replies.