We need to talk about Kevin..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Le
He needs to learn from Aaron Lennon. Waits patiently for his opportunity, when he gets it works hard on and off the ball, looks lively and creates stuff instead of having a sulk.
Kev is boss and I hope he gets to show that, but the right mentality is key in order for Kev to be successful.
lennon is feckin' awful and if you think he's good enough for us....then we are well and truly fecked!.....sent with love

Of course....or I would not be commenting on his lack of ability
He has plenty of ability. He's showed it when he's played for us. In my opinion it's silly to question that. By all means question his place ahead of Kev in the team, sure you might think what Kev offers we need more than what Aaron offers. But he clearly does have ability and offers something to the team when he plays.

He has plenty of ability. He's showed it when he's played for us. In my opinion it's silly to question that. By all means question his place ahead of Kev in the team, sure you might think what Kev offers we need more than what Aaron offers. But he clearly does have ability and offers something to the team when he plays.
Yeah and he'd be a star if he was playing for the likes of Bolton xxxx

Good. He's still crap.....KTF

Entitled to an opinion but you've offered no evidence to back it up.

Personally think he's done extremely well for us.

He's started what, five games this season? In two of those five games he's scored a really good goal against his former club, and put in a really good shift in a difficult game at Newcastle where he's been our biggest threat.

He also links up really well with Coleman and made a really good impact as a sub when he came on against Leicester.

As for Mirallas, glad he got the game time and glad he got the goal. Think he can have a real impact in the next few months.

Entitled to an opinion but you've offered no evidence to back it up.

Personally think he's done extremely well for us.

He's started what, five games this season? In two of those five games he's scored a really good goal against his former club, and put in a really good shift in a difficult game at Newcastle where he's been our biggest threat.

He also links up really well with Coleman and made a really good impact as a sub when he came on against Leicester.

As for Mirallas, glad he got the game time and glad he got the goal. Think he can have a real impact in the next few months.
We'll if you are bored. Watch some spurs games of the years.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.