Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.
starting to hate the way the media are building the evertonians reaction to rooney as a selling point for this game. we had started not to give as much as we had done and that was fine, but some bells will probably see it as their duty to up the ante.

grim

starting to hate the way the media are building the evertonians reaction to rooney as a selling point for this game. we had started not to give as much as we had done and that was fine, but some bells will probably see it as their duty to up the ante.

grim

Correct. Let's not be the media's monkey, they are to be despised more than Rooney all things told.

Correct. Let's not be the media's monkey, they are to be despised more than Rooney all things told.
without the money we got for wayne ,we could of been a sheff wed ,or leeds .were eles have we got money from cookie lad.divs just come on here and **** him to **** .the lad kept us afloat its fact.just hope he has an off day tomorrow

without the money we got for wayne ,we could of been a sheff wed ,or leeds .were eles have we got money from cookie lad.divs just come on here and **** him to **** .the lad kept us afloat its fact.just hope he has an off day tomorrow

I was raging at first mate, but now with foresight its sound. Moyes was right, we weren't ready for him even though he f*cked us off a little to early for me like. Here's hoping on that off day too.

I was raging at first mate, but now with foresight its sound. Moyes was right, we weren't ready for him even though he f*cked us off a little to early for me like. Here's hoping on that off day too.
cookie you now how long ive watched the toffs.to have him taken away from us after 2 mins still hurts,but it had to happen mate.he should not of kissed the mancs badge,but he did. but i now hes still a big toff ,and will end up back here,in 3 years max.thats my own view of things.

It's like the whole of the country are willing us to do it, and the press who will no doubt then turn on us. It will happen for certain, it would've anyway, it's banter and lids letting off steam.

If it's a nice day tomorrow I shall be able to capture events, and maybe sneak a HD vid as well, I'm imagining him coming toward the corner with a gob on and over his shoulder in the background Sharpy giving him loads.

It's like the whole of the country are willing us to do it, and the press who will no doubt then turn on us. It will happen for certain, it would've anyway, it's banter and lids letting off steam.

If it's a nice day tomorrow I shall be able to capture events, and maybe sneak a HD vid as well, I'm imagining him coming toward the corner with a gob on and over his shoulder in the background Sharpy giving him loads.
cant see him starting ,reidy can you .hope not

cookie you now how long ive watched the toffs.to have him taken away from us after 2 mins still hurts,but it had to happen mate.he should not of kissed the mancs badge,but he did. but i now hes still a big toff ,and will end up back here,in 3 years max.thats my own view of things.

Agreed mate, he looks better in a blue shirt and deep down I reckon he knows it.

As if you will be filming anything in HD other than that fit red head bird.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...oney-prepares-hostile-Everton-homecoming.html

Interesting to read that, Rooney wanted to play for Everton in Carragher's testimonial but Capello wouldn't let him.

It is understood that Rooney, having been asked to play by Everton manager David Moyes, was told he could not by England boss Fabio Capello. Despite a 10-minute appearance last Saturday by England captain Steven Gerrard, Capello felt Rooney's involvement would compromise his international commitments.
Nevertheless, Rooney's indication that he was prepared to wear the colours of his boyhood club suggests the 24-year-old will not be too fazed by the prospect of playing for Manchester United at Goodison this lunchtime.
Everton manager David Moyes said: 'Wayne was keen to play. We couldn't get him but had it been possible, Wayne would have played in that game.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...hostile-Everton-homecoming.html#ixzz0zAlF4XeO
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...hostile-Everton-homecoming.html#ixzz0zAlF4XeO

THIS MAN = CLASS

ballDM0303_468x384.jpg

I agree, Billy Bremner is a legend.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.