2017/18 Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our box? Must be, because you certainly can’t say the opposition’s!

Get this fat drunk out of the club ASAP. Should never have been allowed to wear the Everton shirt again.

I know you don't like him but we all have our opinions...

I like him & wish him well he is our top goalscorer this season & he is capable of getting 10-15 goals again next season...

I know you don't like him but we all have our opinions...

I like him & wish him well he is our top goalscorer this season & he is capable of getting 10-15 goals again next season...
Why do you like him? What’s he ever done to deserve the respect of Evertonians? Genuinely amazed any Everton fan can get behind this knobhead. He’s using the club. He was finished at United and he knew it. Why didn’t he come back when he was about 27 and could actually offer us something?

He hasn’t scored in 2018, so I don’t know what logic you’re using to suggest he can get anywhere near those figures when he’s another year older and will have another summer of binge drinking and smoking ciggies ahead.

Why do you like him? What’s he ever done to deserve the respect of Evertonians? Genuinely amazed any Everton fan can get behind this knobhead. He’s using the club. He was finished at United and he knew it. Why didn’t he come back when he was about 27 and could actually offer us something?

He hasn’t scored in 2018, so I don’t know what logic you’re using to suggest he can get anywhere near those figures when he’s another year older and will have another summer of binge drinking and smoking ciggies ahead.

We all like different players, I like Rooney & we will see how he gets on next season...

This top scorer thing is daft. A bunch of pens and a ridiculously glorious goal from the half way line which he is hardly going to score every week.

To be fair he has not been playing up front but there is a reason for that.

Still think there is a role for him as an impact sub. But if we are offered stupid money from the US or China I would sell.

He couldn't come back when he was 27 because we couldn't afford him. I don't think he's 'using' Everton, it is obvious that he is committed and trying his very best ,but he is not the player he was. Wayne needs to be managed very carefully, to get whats left of the best out of him. Sam has been usually right to sub him when he was ineffective, but right to leave him on the other week when he played well and made a good number of defensive headers in the last 15 mins. He will be more peripheral next season but his passion for Everton, channelled properly, will still be of use to us.

Still first choice for me. Cannot play with Schneiderlin though, they occupy the same positions too frequently.

Tosun
Bolasie Sigurdsson Walcott
Rooney Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.